Monday, March 06, 2006

Evita's butt


Last week was extremely busy and I wasn't able to meet anyone until yesterday when Evita came to my place. I hadn't had sex in a week and neither had she so we were both pretty damn horny. We had the same good rough sex we had last time. Again I have scratches on my buttocks from her nails.

The blowjobs are still a problem. Her teeth touches the cock a lot that feels very uncomfortable. I haven't had the heart to tell her so yet since otherwise everything is working out so well. I guess I'm going to have to ask her to give me some tips on technique and if I get some then it's OK for me to give some too.

Evita doesn't mind my ass obsession, which is nice. I've been spreading her ass, licking it, kissing it, fingering it, doing whatever and she just likes the attention. However, no anal sex yet. I haven't been trying to push her into trying it, so maybe I should ;)

The attached picture is from this gallery. I wish I could be that guy.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

All the things you have done with her, I think it's almost there. So maybe you could go for it..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home