Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rough - just the way I like it

Been fucking Evita on a very regular basis. She's been at my place every night and we've fucked at least once a night.

What pleases me especially is that the sex has gotten a lot rougher. She likes it when I grab her hair and spank her ass. I've noticed that everytime I pull her hair she starts moaning more. What a nice effect. She has also clawed my buttocks and back so much that it's a miracle I haven't bled yet. I'm loving the roughness. I love her nails sinking into my skin.

She has so many small bruises on her tits that she had difficulty finding a shirt that she could wear to a bar. According to her, it was still definately worth it. At the bar, one of her friends came to me and whispered in my ear "That girl wants to fuck you" and pointed at Evita. How sweet of Evita to have her friend come and tell me that ;)

Just about an hour ago we we're fucking for the second time today. She was laying on her stomach and I was pounding her from behind. I felt so powerful when I pulled on her hair, pushed her head against the bed and fucked her as hard as I could. A few times I pulled away, spread her ass cheeks, licked her beautiful anus and then continued fucking her.

Unfortunately no anal sex yet. I've fingered her ass almost everytime we've had sex. I should probably try to convince her to try out an anal toy I own. I'm sure she'd love it if she just gave it a chance. I should probably ask her to email mihaella (sorry, in finnish only) and talk to her about anal sex. Mihaella is a good example of a woman who was introduced to anal sex and now loves it.

Evita left her panties for me today. Pink string panties that she soaked when we started fooling around earlier. I don't know why, but I just find it very sexy that I have her underwear here.

When she left today she asked for my permission. Partly kidding of course, but it was still a nice gesture since I am clearly dominant in our games. I grabbed her hair, kissed her and gave her permission to go.

I like Evita a lot but still she's not girlfriend material. She's nice, good looking and I really enjoy spending time with her, but she's not perfect and that's what I want.

Aside from Evita, I also have some news about Sanni. She's probably not pregnant. She bought a test from a pharmacy and it was negative. The results from the doctor will be back next week so that's when I'll know for sure, but the pharmacy's tests are pretty reliable, I believe. Looks like I'm off the hook, thank God.

Do you like rough sex? Do you like to pull a girl's hair while fucking her? Or do you like your hair to be pulled during sex? Do you like it if someone claws you? How about spanking?

5 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So can she come?

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And oh yeah, I think rough sex is ok, but it's not like I need to force my dick in some poor girl's anus to be fully satisfied (just kidding :-)

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sanni isn't a very nice girl - or smart. she should've bought a pharmacy diy-test first. the cheapest ones cost 5-7 euros and are as reliable as more expensive brands.

her behavior makes me sick : (

i, too, say that rough sex is best sex.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

Me, rough sex!? hehe

Btw, thanks for credits for "being a girl who loves nowadays analsex". I'm glad this is not saturdaynite's quis show with all my credits to play ..anonymousy is so-o nice.:)

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Handyman Palmdale said...

Grateful forr sharing this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home