Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sanni is pregnant?

I've been seeing Evita a lot. She's still on her period so no sex, but I've enjoyed being with her. I don't think she's the girl of my dreams, but I really do like her.

I got a pretty scary message from Sanni. "Are you sure you didn't mess something up? My period is 3 weeks late. I just reserved an appointment with a doctor." Well, I did use a condom and no I didn't fuck anything up. She can't be pregnant, at least not by me. Yeah, I know condoms aren't 100% sure, but she can't be pregnant.

Actually, I'm not really even worried. I'm just so sure that she's not. Hopefully things will be cleared out soon. She'd be the worst girl to have baby with. Let's just hope that the world hasn't turned against me and that I don't have to think about this issue much further.

I'm going to be out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to post. Have a great weekend. If you do something special concerning sex, tell me about it with a comment ;)

7 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Concerning pregnancy one should never make a joke about it. Instead of making people make feel shit about themselves the girl could walk to pharmacist and get a test, its simple as that.

In addition, the this girl would be serious about it, she would give you a call or alternatively ask you to call her. Her behaviour actually really makes me sick.

Must admit- had to test myself once, wasnt too faccinating about it at all.

Take care of yourself man. Something which popped into my mind while reading your blog- dude, you dont care about contraception too much, do you? Its a serious case and shouldnt be taken lightly. Not saying you dont pay attention on it at all, but I must say I remember something related to a such occasion.

No matter how much Im up for an aggressive bondage, a cock flattering my ass and coming all over my face, in any case it will always make me run away without a condom..

Miss Bd

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must add, just came from a date with someone I might like more I admit. No aggressive bondage sex as I was looking for.

Is life trying to tell me something?

Miss Bd

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Actually I take contraception very seriously I just don't bring it out in my blog. I've had unprotected sex maybe like 10 times in my whole life and never with someone I don't trust. I always use a condom.

Life is trying to tell you that you should just stop fooling around and hook up with me ;)

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, good for u then. I shall send these couple thousand kilometres to space and knock your door any time soon..

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, my eyes are not cooperating anymore. Was saying that will send the distance between us away.

Now, there u go :D

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But didn't you mention in this blog that you were drunk and entered a girl without a condom at first? Do you count that in one of your 10 trusted cases?

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Damn you for having such a good memory ;) I do have to admit that I've done that from time to time. Not with Sanni though.

I really should stop doing it, I know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home