Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Evita, Laura, Evita

Evita was at my place on Sunday night. She still had her period, but she gave me a blowjob. Her technique was still bad and she didn't swallow but stained me and herself with my cum.

Last night Laura stayed over. We had suprisingly good sex. She hadn't shaved and I hated licking her because of that, but otherwise everything worked suprisingly well. She licked my ass, I licked her ass. She was having one of those I-need-a-boyfriend-moments and I was getting the best of it. She even fingered her butt in front of me, which she hasn't done since we broke up. She also spread her ass cheeks for me so I could just watch and jerk off for a while. Playing anal games with her just made me think about Evita and how I want to teach her to like anal sex ;)

Evita is coming over. She's probably here in a few minutes so that's why I'm keeping this post short. Hopefully her period is over and I can fuck her. I also promised that I'd lick her ass next time and I'm looking forward to it =)

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate, I worry about this Evita girl! Her period seems to last a long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home