Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Licking Evita's holiest

Evita's period is over. She's spent the last two nights at my place and she's coming here again today. The night before rocked. First I licked her for ages. She tasted good and she doesn't have any pubic hair in the way so I really enjoyed myself. I also licked her butt as I had promised. I love her asshole. It's so beautiful.

Her cock sucking was still bad. I haven't given her any pointers yet but I'm going to have to start doing that. If she'd just synchronize her mouth with her hands it would immediately be a lot better. Though somehow Laura's blowjobs feel good even if she's using just her mouth. I don't know what she does. Do you? Tell me as a comment.

She got down on all fours and I asked if could put a finger in her ass. She gave me permission so I inserted my little finger. I used a lot of saliva to lubricate it. It was great. "When do I get to fuck you in the ass?" I couldn't restrain myself from asking, I had to know her answer. -"That's not going to happen in a while". Blah, how boring. "Ok, so tomorrow?" and we both laughed.

When it was time to put the condom on and start fucking her I felt a small urge to take a piss, but I didn't. That was a mistake. It's not like I was going to pee all over her, but it does have an effect on my stamina. I find it a lot harder to control myself when I have even a slight need to pee. As I fucked her I coudn't keep up a steady pace, I had to stop every now and then to keep myself from cumming too soon. I cursed myself for not taking that piss.

I fucked her doggy style, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. She seemed to enjoy it and I was having a hard time not cumming immediately. It's just somehow so very erotic to me that in any case it is hard to control myself while doing that. I guess I just love the feeling of power. If I had had my cock in her ass at that time I would've probably fainted of the power trip ;)

After the sex I asked if she had an orgasm. I hadn't noticed any so I wanted to know. She said she did, but I have to admit she wasn't very convincing. She did seem very pleased, but it is possible that she didn't cum due :/

The sex was great and I know she enjoyed it a lot, but I do want her to climax too, at least once. She's coming over tonight so this time I'll have the chance to make it all up to her. This time I'll take a pee.

We've been talking about me taking nude pictures of her. She's not been especially positive about the idea, but she hasn't turned it down either. She'd be a great addition to my private gallery ;)

And if anyone is worried about her becoming my girlfriend and me stopping my adventures, take it easy. It's not going to happen. She's not the girl of my dreams and I'm not going to settle for anything less. I'm just enjoying her body and she's enjoying mine.

PS. I already have a picture of her butt on my cell phone. She asked me to send her some picture of myself. I took one of my body with just boxers on through the mirror in the bathroom. She loved it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home