Monday, March 13, 2006

Anal play

Our sessions with Evita have grown more and more violent and I'm loving it. I've treated her like the slut she is. 80% of the time I have a hold of her hair so I can control what she's doing. I can "force" her to suck my cock, I can push her head against the bed, whatever.

We also did some anal play with the toy I own. Her ass is so sweet and still she won't let me fuck it. Shoving a toy all the way up her ass if fine, but she says no to a cock. Where's the logic in that? Anyway, I really enjoyed our anal games. She also willingly spreads her asshole for me when I ask her to. We very seldom have sex without me fingering or licking her ass at least a little. Often it's a bit more than a little.

Everytime she leaves my place she looks like she's been beaten up or something. Her breasts are all bruised up and her ass is all red from all the smacks I've given it. And she just keeps coming back for more. I even choked her a little last time and she seemed to like it.

I asked her if her sex has been this rough before, but she said it hasn't so I guess I'm bringing it out in her. It's my first time this rough too, but I'm naturally good at dominating.

I also met a new girl at a bar on Saturday. She's 7 years older than me and I've told you that I want to try out more of them older girls. I was very drunk. She wasn't exactly the hottest girl in the bar and she started chatting me up so I treated her like shit, called her names and such but nevertheless, for some incomprehensible reason she asked me to come to her place. She wasn't ugly, but just didn't quite meet all my standars. I decided to go anyway.

At her place, I continued behaving like a pig. I told her to show me her tits. She did. I told her to show me her pussy. She did, it was shaved nicely. I told her to show me her ass. She did. I kept calling her names and telling her that I'm definately not going to start dating or anything and that I'm just going to treat her like shit and that I'll just fuck her and that's it. She ended up throwing me out of her place ;)

In the morning when I woke up with a massive hang over and I looked at my phone. She'd called me. I don't even remember taking her phone number or anything.

I usually don't behave that badly, not to anyone. I don't know what got into me. I was a bit too drunk. But what the fuck is with her? ;) That's what I want to find out. And I might as well fuck her while finding out. Maybe she'll take it up the ass and suck my cock right after, older women have to be more comfortable with that kind of stuff =)

Here's something guys can masturbate on and girls can learn from. This is my favorite picture.

6 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, Evita wants to have some control over you. I mean, does she have any other cards to play than not letting you fuck her in the ass? What will happen after that happens?

Anyway, don't take this too seriously, have fun with her and keep her happy too :)

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as for the older chick: She is something i refer to psychos. They want to be treated bad, like a piece of shit. The moment you are nice to her, she will loose her interest in you. So if you want to lay her, don't _EVER_ compliment her or be nice to her! you set the rules and accept no changes, no matter how good reasons/excuses she gives. They are usually good fucks, but they also are fucked up in the head too.

regards,
hemmo

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

jasu: Yeah, I've thought about that. I just don't think she's smart enough to think that far. I think she just has some kind of issue with her butt's virginity, but I'm sure she'll get over it if I'm persistent enough ;)

anonymous: Yeah, you could be right. We'll see how things turn out. I'm probably seeing her for lunch tomorrow.

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog has become more and more cynical and misogynistic over time!

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, maybe getting cynical and misogynistic is a danger when one is having sex without much involved feelings with changing partners? Have fun but don't fuck up your sexuality...

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I guess I'm just getting a bit frustrated when I can't find what I'm looking for.

I have been wondering whether I'll be able to have a relationship with any girl anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home