Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Someone special

A few days ago Evita was trying to define our relationship which probably means to say that she wants more than just sex and friendship. I told her that's all I'm available for and that I just want to keep things the way they are. I drove to her place and we fucked.

The thing I liked most was when she was on all fours and I was beside her. I choked her with my left hand while spanking her ass with the right. It was awesome. I also fingered her ass that way. Her buttocks were all red and glowing when we finished.

Today I was out on a date. It was a new girl that I haven't mentioned before. This date however was special. She is very good looking and I knew that she's smart too. For the first time in quite a long time I was actually excited about going out with a girl. I mean excited in a way that I was worried about her not liking me.

I got up a lot earlier than usual just to wash clothes before leaving for work so I could wear the best stuff in the evening. I came home after work, took a shower and shaved. If it had been a normal date I would've just met her straight away after work.

The date went well. I really enjoyed her company and she seemed like she enjoyed mine as well. Finally I've found someone with potential to be my girlfriend. She might be a girl worth the effort. We'll see how things develop, but I just had to write this down right now to let out some steam.

I think I know what's going to happen with this girl though. I'll meet her a couple of more times, I'll fall in love and then she'll lose interest. She'll do to me what I've done to many girls.

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, i like her already ;)

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger JLD said...

It is always darkest right before sunrise. This one might work out for ya

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Lo said...

I've been meaning to leave a good comment for a while--I've really enjoyed all your posts, read the whole blog, all of that, and I think it's a shame how nasty people are being, lately. They've turned down dates and avoided relationships, too, they've just got different words for their standards. It's nothing better than narrow-minded self-righteousness for them to be attacking you. And, furthermore, your buddies are grown ups with autonomous wills, and if they want to have fun, no-strings sex rather than romantic, true-love-rooted cuddling by the fire, more power to you both. If that's not what they want--and it sounds like you've been open and clear with what you want and are willing to do--it's their issue to deal with, not your responsibility. As protective of the female sex I'm sure these anonymous detractors think they're being, in uselessly trashing on you, it's nothing better than insulting to a woman's intelligence and disrespectful of her rights, by my way of thinking (as a woman and a feminist, goddamnit), to assume that there is necessarily some lack of fulfillment for them or that that is necessarily your fault, or even that there's something inherently wrong. Fuck that, I say.

Most kinds of relationships can be healthy and fun, and if these girls keep coming around, I, for one, am going to assume that they have made an informed decision about it and are enjoying themselves. As for the writing, you're not trying to make an anonymous reader feel loved, here. They should really look elsewhere if that's what they want.

Anyway, that's my rant on it, sorry! I enjoy your writing, and that you write it for your own pleasure. Best of luck with this lovely girl, and I'll be optimistic for you. You never know, it might work out well!

One question, though: do you think you'll keep up the blog if this thing works out? :)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

lu: Thanks for your strong words ;)

No, I'm probably not going to stop writing this blog even if I start dating a girl. Of course I'll stop fooling around with other girls then but maybe I'll just write about the sex with that one girl. I don't know, we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home