Monday, March 20, 2006

You can't win 'em all

On Saturday Evita stayed over, but she was on her period. She gave me a blowjob, which didn't feel especially good and she didn't swallow but made a mess by partially spitting it out and partially letting me cum on my own stomach. If I was just slighly more of a pig I'd send her a link to http://www.dontspitswallow.com via email.

Even though there are certain things that piss me off, Evita is definately one of the nicest girl's I've met in a while. I talk to her on the phone almost everyday. She has a way of cheering me up. And she's always up for sex, she's just as horny as I am. Still, I'd never date her.

I met the girl from the bar on Sunday, the one I treated bad. I continued along the same lines. I didn't call her names or anything, but I had a certain attitude towards her. I couldn't just be nice to her since she did call me in the morning after I acted like a complete asshole.

Anyway, we met at her place. She asked a lot of questions about my goals concerning her and I answered honestly. I told her I only wanted to fuck her and that's it. I told her I have other fuck buddies too. I told her I'd never date her. I kissed her and she kissed back. I took her breast out of her bra and ran my tongue around her nipple.

I asked her to take of her shirt.
"I don't fuck on the first date"
-"You think something's going to be different the next time I see you?"
-"I'm probably not going to see you again"
-"Ok, I guess I'll go"
And so I left.

With her I was very blunt. I didn't give a fuck what she thought about what I said. I thought she was the kind of girl who was looking for the same thing as I was. Well, I guess I was wrong.

I am rather certain that if I had played my cards differently I would've fucked her last night. I could've told her how beautiful she is. I could've told her that I'm not actively looking for a girlfriend but I'll go for it if someone special comes along. I could've used all my tricks. Oh, well, you can't win 'em all. And as I mentioned before, she wasn't that hot anyway.

When I drove back home and thought about writing a blog entry about the rejection I noticed that I never write about my failures. I only write to you when I get laid. I don't write about all the millions of times a girl says no. I probably won't do so in the future either, but I just want you to know that I'm not the kind of guy who gets any girl he wants.

On a completely different topic, here's a good quote I came across recently:
A fat glutton knows exactly how eating the next box of doughnuts will make him feel: as good as he felt eating the previous box of doughnuts. In contrast, the fat glutton may have no clear idea of what sex with an attractive woman feels like. It's difficult for him to correctly evaluate the net hedonic impact of choosing to sacrifice his immediate pleasures of gluttony. Doughnuts are a sure thing. Women are not.

6 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing that pisses me off is guys who complain about me not swallowing!

Personnally, I actually do not mind swallowing at all, I find it the easiest and least messy way to get rid of the stuff. Nevertheless, with random partners I avoid getting cum in my mouth, as it makes sex safer = reduces the risk of me getting HIV. Something worth thinking about, when you go on ranting about it!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did not lose a lay cause you were not nice enough, didn't say you want her as girlfriend etc. Remember: she contacted you even though you were rude as hell! on the contrary, perhaps you was not any more rude enough, like you were previous time. you were no longer the incredibly rude, name calling asshole she met the first time.

regards,
hemmo

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous 1: I can appreciate your opinion on swallowing cum and I would do the same thing if I was a a woman. However I'm not a random partner to Evita. And she let me cum in her mouth and then spit it out on my stomach. I wouldn't say she's just afraid of STD's.

anonymous 2: I don't think she would've wanted to have sex with me if I had kept calling her names, but surely you may be right. Anyway, I'm normally a polite and thoughtful guy. I don't want to treat women bad, so I had to take a step back.

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are likely to be right when you say that Evita's not-swallowig is not due to a fear of STDs. I was not referring to her case only.

What is a random partner, then? I would consider a random partner anyone, who fails to prove he has been tested and who has sex with other people as well. Maybe that's just me.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

A one night stand is a random partner. A lot of people might think I'm dating Evita since I see her a lot and I talk to her on the phone a lot. The only difference to dating is that we're not dating and we most probably never will. I wouldn't call her random and I bet she wouldn't call me random either. We're fuck buddies and good friends.

Are you referring to some girl I've mentioned in my blog? I don't remember coming down on anyone because they didn't swallow my cum the first time we had sex.

I write about stuff rather bluntly and I try not to beautify my thoughts in anyway. The identity you see in this blog is rather different from the apperance I have in real life. I hope you don't take my writings in a wrong way. As I said, I like Evita a lot, but that one thing just pissed me off at the moment so I wrote about it.

Thanks for you comments, keep 'em coming!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd want to read more about the rejections : D

i've rejected hundreds of guys: in bars, at parties, after having sex (wanting to keep them just as one night stands), and on dates, before the sex part of a date.

actually, i love rejecting, and i've made it an art form. i do it usually in a rude way. i never think about the guys' feelings.

yeah, i am an asshole : )

but i'd like to know how do you get rejected and how does it feel. just out of curiosity.

i've been rejected only one or two times in my life, and i've asked for sex/to a date a lot. (well, usually just sex.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home