Friday, April 28, 2006

Evita, Evita's friend, Marilyn and my sort-of-boss

I saw Evita last Sunday. We had pretty much the basic set. I fucked her in several positions, spanked her ass until it was all red, fingered her ass, strangled her, pulled on her hair. One new thing I did was breath constriction. I covered her mouth and nose with my hand for just half a second so she couldn't breath. It was fun.

One thing was different. I don't know what went wrong, but I was unable to cum. I fucked her for ages, but I just couldn't get there. I very seldom have to fake orgasms, but this time I did it. It just wasn't going to happen and I didn't want to make her feel bad. I can't say what the problem was. Ok, I had masturbated some hours before her arrival so that probably had an effect, but I've done that a million times before.

Another thing that lowered my excitement was her finger nails in my buttocks. This time it really hurt. I like pain but naturally there is a limit to when it's enjoyable and when it's just plain and simply painful. I moved her hands away, but I guess the harm was already done. I can't even say that I just wasn't in the right mood since I could cum just fine in the shower only moments after the act. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to fuck her.

I saw her on Wednesday too, but I told her that I don't want to fuck. I just really didn't feel like it. I was tired and wanted to sleep. I think she was a bit offended. Anyway, I'm seeing her tomorrow so I'll make it up to her.

It's just so sad that she doesn't know how to give a decent blowjob. I'm so much in need of some good cock sucking, but she's not able to deliver. I've tried giving her some pointers, but there's just something so fundametally wrong with her technique that I'd need to do a lot of work on her to fix it. Laura gives me the best blowjobs, but that's simply because I've spent a lot of time teaching her what feels good and what doesn't so she knows me very well.

I forgot to mention a certain thing that pissed me off when I was at a bar with Evita and her friend. The friend was the same girl she hung out with the night I grew interested of Evita. I have no idea what I've been thinking. Her friend is way better looking and much more my type as a person than Evita. She could even possibly be girlfriend material. And I've probably ruined all my possibilites with since her and Evita are really close friend.

I've been thinking about just telling Evita about this and asking if it was OK if I asked her friend out, but it doesn't strike me as the best idea in the world. I'd probably just end up losing this thing I have with Evita now. It's not that it's worth a lot to me and I feel it means less and less everytime I see her, but still she's is a cumbucket at my disposal.

Dear readers, I'd appreciate your comments on this matter. Do you think I should talk to Evita about this or just forget about the whole deal? There are a lot of fish in the sea as we all know, but then again who knows what could come of me and her together. Please share you ideas on how to to come about this problem.

I was suppose to see Marilyn again last week but we were both really busy. This week I sent her a message on Monday asking if she'd like to meet up on Friday. It's Friday now and she hasn't even replied to my SMS. I'm probably going to stop contacting her. I don't want to push it. And I'm probably suppose to read between the lines. So this turned out pretty much the way I predicted earlier, only it took less than I thought.

Tonight I'm meeting the woman I mentioned that is sort of my boss. I wasn't suppose to act on it, but I do like her company. And it's not a date or anything, we're just going to talk.

12 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Christ sake dude! What on earth are u thinkin?!

U want ur fuckbuddy ditch u over ur best friend (a better looking and a smarter one)?

Sorry dude, but seriously get real!!!

Ms Bd

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what on earth? i thought you were smarter..

(= if evita's friend wants to fuck you - and _only_ to fuck, not to date - you two can handle it in a way that evita will never know, but the chances to succeed are about 10%, and evita's friend has to be as nasty as i am
: )

but dating her is not possible. never. if it's possible, these two girls are not really friends, they just hang out. on the other hand, _that_ is possible.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont ask anything from evita. Doing that makes you look insecure. women dont like insecure men, they want them full of self confidence. Only exception to the above was that you'd bring up the idea of having 3-some with evita and her friend.

Ive once fucked chick A once. when i thought it was time for redux, i ended up with chick B, her friend, instead. from what i can tell, they both enjoyed it but after that I had no more either of them. so the lesson is: GOOD FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER, and they dit ch men/women instead of their friendship.

As other said before: there are no good chances with her friend, forget it!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Well you all seem to agree that it's a lost cause ;) OK, so I won't do anything about it but hope for a miracle =)

Thanks a lot for your comments, people!

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a good decision : )

actually, i've fucked my _best_ friend's old crush. twice. but that was after their thing, and my friend was already in love with someone else at the time.

(i just had to. my friend said that this guy had the biggest dick she has seen. yeah, i totally agree : )

i haven't told her, though, and never will.

oh yes, i'm the greatest friend.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing never sounds too good; "the were already over by then". It really does sound like u r sadly convincing urself not to feel That guilty. Someone did that to me once, am still sick of thinkin about that bitch. Seriously, a lack of respect is a lack of respect- it aint about respecting ones friends. Its about respecting urself.

There's written rules and the unwritten ones.

Ms Bd

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what, i haven't felt guilty about that, at all.

on the other hand, i could easily be described as a bitch, and breaking rules is one of my favourite games.

but, imo, people too often combine sex and feelings - in circumstances where only the other is present. it's not like i fell for him, i just used him - for example.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asshole, u bitch. It's too many bitches in the house then ey. Ive gone though all that sluggin, humpin etc. Some years ago it got all boring.

So u think using people is fine then? Oh dear Lord, how many people have I used. Tututu, thats history, or is it? Is nature really that changeable?

Been there done that, hmmm- maybe it's a human need to balance ones history.

Miss Bd

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey come on, fucking your friends ex after your friend has found new love is pretty fair game in my books, at least after your friend has got over the breakup. Why not?!?

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss bd, i just don't get you. just because you're in the phase of balancing your history, should everyone else do the same?

whether or not you use people, you get used by others. in my opinion, institutions like marriage are just using someone, in the end.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I do see ur point. Th thing is I'm not gettin any excited about using people any longer n hope noone else does. It's simple as that. Perhaps am tryin to say also that would not ever do that to people b/c I dont believe emotions fade wawy that easily. Maybe they do. Maybe they refuce. As far as I'm concerned, they just dont act like that.

Hope you are getting my point, dear Asshole.

Ms bd

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do get your point, i just don't get the attitude : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home