Thursday, May 25, 2006

Prostitution

I'd never buy sex. The thought of it is somewhat disgusting and it's not like I couldn't get any pussy otherwise.

However, elegant places such as Stiletto in Australia, make me rethink my principles. The girls seem pretty damn hot, at least in the pictures, and of course they are all there voluntarily.

Good thing there are no such places in Finland. I'd probably end up using all my money in a classy bordell.

It seems Stiletto is hiring new girls all the time. Any girls ever considered going to Australia for a year to be a hooker? Good pay, good benefits, lots of sex with decent clients. Hell, if I was girl I'd definately choose whoring over the basic au pair stuff.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when studying, i sometimes considered whoring, because i was short in cash, but the problem was/is that i don't want to fuck ugly men.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I would've been disappointed if you had never given the matter a thought ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home