Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blowjob OK, sex bad

Sunday Evita, Tuesday Laura, Wednesday Evita.

Laura was a disappointment. The blowjob was good, thank god, but otherwise the sex was pretty lousy. We've known each other and had sex together for so long that she probably thinks she doesn't have to put that much effort into it anymore. It shows.

She'd gained some weight since the last time. Not a lot, but enough to notice. I've probably said this before but it's worth repeating: I hate fat. I keep myself in good shape physically and I expect my partners to do the same. She seemed to be aware of the expansion herself since she asked me if I still liked her butt. I didn't have the heart to tell her it's getting worse all the time.

She hadn't shaved. Her pussy looked awful with all that pubic hair. I knew I wouldn't enjoy licking it very much. That's a real pity cause usually I love licking pussy.

I licked her ass a bit but when I brought my finger there she pulled my hand away. Boring. I asked her to lick my ass. She said she didn't want to. Boring. She's done it a million times before, I guess there just wasn't enough motivation for her to try to please me since she already knew she's going to get what she wants.

I first fingered her an orgasm and then fucked her another one. After the second orgasm she couldn't control her breath for a few minutes. All her muscles were in spasm and she was completely ecstatic. She was one step away from crying. (When we dated, she did cry after the best sex acts.) I was pretty much just bored.

There used to be a link between us. Our sex was absolutely great. After fucking Laura I noticed that the link has become unidirectional. She still enjoys me fucking her, but my passion for her is gone.

Laura is seeing another guy and will probably start dating again soon. I thought I'd like it if she was single for a while and we could be fuck buddies again, but I think I've changed my mind. I might give her one more chance, but if it's like this again she won't be seeing this cock of mine, that she loves so much, again.

After Laura on Tuesday, Evita was great on Wednesday. I enjoyed the fact that I can treat her like the whore she is. If I want her to suck my cock, I grab her hair and make her suck it. If I want to finger her ass, I tell her to spread her ass cheeks and I finger it. Of course, there are limits. There has to be. So far, however, this playground has given me enough space to fool around. Evita also keeps her body in shape and always shaves her pussy.

My favorite view of a woman is something like this . If I compare Laura and Evita in that position, Evita is unbelievable and Laura is nowadays below average. You can get a feel of it by imagining the girl in the picture with a lot of pubic hair. Not nice.

If you don't normally read the comments of posts, I suggest you take a look at the ones on the previous two. Great stuff! Thanks to the writers!

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty tough, being bored and all. It sounds like you didn't even get much physical pleasure (extreme pleasure does not get boring). Is most of the pleasure you get from sex mental?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I think it's the other way around. I do enjoy the sex physically, just not mentally.

I want sex to be wild, exciting and open. Sex with Laura was nothing of the sort. It was just so basic.

Sure, a guy who's satisfied with vanilla sex would've enjoyed it a lot, but I want more than that.

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see, apparently the BJ was not good enough to compensate :-) A good BJ makes me almost visit other planets while sober so such a thing compensates a lot in my books.

Wild, exciting and open, that sounds just about right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home