Monday, May 01, 2006

Something to jerk off to

Here's something I masturbated to today. The ass-to-mouth part is just so damn sexy. Cum swapping never turned me on especially, but in this video it's cool.

I have a video of Laura where I fuck her in the ass, then she turns around and sucks my cock. If wish I could post it ;)

Evita was here a few days ago. The new fun thing this time was when I had my other knee up, the other on the bed (in the Finnish army this position is called the "korkea polviasento") and I pinned her head on my leg like she was on a giljotine and strangled her by pushing the throat towards my leg.

I fooled around with boss-of-a-sort a bit last weekend, but nothing further is going to happen since where decided to take some distance. She wants to keep her boyfriend and I don't want anything like that with her either even though I do enjoy her company a lot. We're just going to cool off for a while and then try again as just friends.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can try get her to cheat on her boyfriend, but only if you can be reasonably certain that she will not fall for you ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home