Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Won't be long before Laura sucks my cock

Very little sexual activity has been going on since I last wrote to you. I think I've had sex with Evita once and jerked off a few times, but that's about it. I've been really busy with certain projects and haven't found the time for anything else really.

I was out with Tea about a week ago. We were at a bar and I almost got into a very embarassing situation. We met a few of my friends and at the time I thought I'd introduce Tea to them I realized that I couldn't remember her name. I have her in my phone with a nickname that only she and I know of so I couldn't use that and that's the only name I could remember. Luckily I could get out of the situation without introducing her and not being very rude. But can you imagine how embarassing it would've been if I had introduced her to my friends with the wrong name? Not that my friends would've cared, but she probably would've.

Boss-of-a-sort, from now on known as Emily, couldn't keep her promise. She called me last weekend when drunk. Well, I was at a bar too and we had a nice drunken chat. She told me she'd seen a lot of sex dreams of me. I asked if I was any good in bed and she said I was great. Anyway, we decided to keep in touch but just try to convert this fooling around into friendship. We'll see how well it goes. So far I don't think I've ever succeeded in a similar situation, but fortunately I'm not the one cheating on someone else if something happens.

Laura is about to break up with her boyfriend. We've been calling each other almost every day. She also called me when drunk and told me she had almost sent me a message previous night saying "I wanna fuck you". I was just sorry she didn't. Well, not long now and she will.

Donna, the 12 years older girl from the vacation, is planning a trip to Finland. It's very uncertain so far, but it would be so great if she came. My last act with her was so unbelievable. Definately the one of the highlights of my blogging career and maybe even my whole life. Keep your thumbs up for me!

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This feels like reading the diary of Patrick Bateman.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

This has gotta be one of the best comments ever! I'm laughing my ass off ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home