Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shut the fuck up already

I hate the fact that I have to talk at least a few sentences with Evita when we meet. During that very short time she can drive me nuts with her stuff. Let's say I tell her about a friend of mine who just broke his leg while doing sports. Well, she'll tell me about her friend who just broke all his ribs and neck and didn't even take one day off work. If I tell her I've had too little sleep recently she'll tell me how she's hardly slept two hours a night for the last month or so. I can't have a conversation with her for more than thirty seconds without getting completely pissed off.

I'm leading a rather stressful life currently and it seems to be turning everything I write into something negative. I'll try to write something positive next time.

Here's a video I came across that is perfectly within the scope of this blog. A very important question without a decent way of to ask it. What would you answer? ;) I'd take a strap-on up the ass, definately worth trying.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger -mihaella- said...

So now we all can sing along:D

Yes, everybody should try it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home