Thursday, June 29, 2006

One year of lust, sex and sodomy

I couldn't get to the computer yesterday so I missed my own birthday. Well, life's a bitch.

Best
The best sex I've had in the elapsed year was with Donna at her place when I was on a vacation. Unbelievable. I still think about it sometimes when I jerk off. There's only one thing I regret. When I was fucking her I should've her called her a whore and a slut in finnish.

Best partner is definately Helga. Our sessions always lasted hours and it was all just so great. I miss having sex with her. Here's a fun adventure with Helga. I should probably call her up.

Weirdest
The weirdest date was with Susanna. She gave me a tour around her body, but wouldn't let me touch her. We never saw each other after that one date. I wonder what she was after.

Weirdest stuff I posted was on independence day. What the fuck has that got to do with lust, sex and sodomy? I haven't got a clue. ;)

Interesting
So far I've been offered sex through this blog twice. I'm very protective about my identity and all kinds of details about my life so nothing happened in either case. I'm not saying that I'd never meet anyone through this blog, but it would have to be on my terms.

However I still find it hard to understand that some girls think my blog is sexy. I'm rude, insensitive, selfish and one-minded. Those are not the kind of qualities that I generally think of as sexy. Of course, the girls I write about will never know the true me since I'm a good actor, but you my readers, you know a lot. And how is this sexy, I don't understand. Interesting? Probably. Sexy? Hell no.

By the way, if you're ever feeling bored or talkative, do drop me an email or check if I'm logged into MSN. So far I've had very few contacts and I wouldn't mind some more. My address for both is releaving [dot] farewell [at] gmail [dot] com.

I have gained a few friends with whom I exchange emails. One worth mentioning is assshole. She's a fun girl, with a somewhat similar mindset. And for what I've read, she's hot too.

Statistics
This is post #98. That means I post approximately 8 times a month and 2 times a week. Sounds about right.

When I started this blog I'd had sex with 13 girls. A few days ago that number just turned into 21. So I've had sex with 8 new girls in a year.

It would be too hard to count how many times I've had sex, but the good thing is that even though I haven't been dating, I've had to go only a few weeks without any pussy and at least once a dry season ended rather nicely.

Gains
Read my first post ever. I think I've been true to the original idea of the blog. I try to write as realistically as possible since I have the protection of anonymity.

Nowadays I enjoy writing a lot. And it's great to have a such a good written history of your own sex life. It's fun to read the old stuff and reminisce on the good sex I've had.

Still I'm hoping to find the perfect girl whom I can concentrate on, but I'm enjoying my life as it is and I'm in no hurry. I wonder what will happen to this blog if I ever find a girl. We'll see then. I'm sure that you'll learn a lot about that girl's asshole if I really do meet someone ;)

It's been fun and hope to have at least as much fun in the future. There's a lot I want to experience before I turn old. Thanks to all my readers. Even though I do write this blog mostly for myself, you are dear to me.

Now I'm going to go jerk off.

8 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, I'm surprised I need to tell you this, but girls like a certain type of a guy for cock and a totally different for a boyfriend.

Having read your rants for a while I'd say you sound like a good cock. Being rude, insensitive, selfish and one-minded are all good qualities when searching for an agro fuckbuddy. Hence the 'sexy' feedback.

But boyfriend material? Not so much.

Anyhow, keep on fucking and reporting. I'm quite enjoying reading about your adventures.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it very interesting to read your blog, because for once the guy is telling the truth how he feels about the girls, the sex and the way a girl manages a blowjob :)

I think being rude, insensitive, selfish and one-minded has to be included, otherwise it wouldn't work.

And yes, I'm one of those who thinks it's sexy ;)

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mentioned girls offering sex to a rude jerk, who writes funny anecdotes of his sex life to his blog. Well, get this.

Tucker Max would be just an average wanker, but he actually can write his anecdotal stories in fashion that cracks up a hardened feminist every time.

Sample story:
http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, after tragic cut-paste accident:

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work and numbers up. Until you find the bingo.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course this blog is sexy! the sexiest blog i've read, i'd say. on the other hand, i'm not quite the averidge woman.

in this blog you've got a cool attitude: women are not some special, fragile, rusebud-like wonder creatures, just pretty holes to put your dick into.

i'm so fucking tired of nice and polite men anyway, the kind that you can stomp to the floor and they'll just smile afterwards.

i don't agree with the anonymous person: dividing men into good cocks and boyfriend material. i've married a guy with both qualities. other girls: don't settle with less, when you can have it all : )

happy b-day, mr. farewell's blog!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
I love it when you belittle me like you do, calling me "sweetheart" and writing with the tone "you really should already know this" ;) Seriously ;)

It's just that this rudeness is not the tactic I use while hitting on girls. I find it hard to believe it would work.

Actually, I'd make a great boyfriend. I just don't write about those qualities on my blog.

mandy:
Remember to tell me with a comment if you masturbate or touch yourself while reading! ;)

suviko:
After reading about Tucker Max's buttsex adventures I find it hard to believe that the story would be true. No one is that utterly stupid ;)

rahi:
Thanks. It seems you've gotten to the very bottom of my blog.

assshole:
My biggest problem is that I want perfection and I don't want to settle for less. Eventually, I'll grow old, I don't find anyone special, all the good ones are taken, and I end up marrying someone whose average. I shoot myself in the head after 3 years of fat, no anal sex and poor blowjobs. lol ;)

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you might, sweetheart. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home