Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A warm week in Helsinki

Nothing special has happened since the blowjob from Jonna. I've been too busy to meet her again, but she's coming to my place today. Maybe this time it's OK take off her pants.

Evita came back from her trip last week. I guess a small break was in place since I was really looking forward to fucking her. The sex was still rather dispassionate and she doesn't know how to suck cock, but I do love to dominate her. I also like her butt and her bald pussy.

I don't know why I haven't fucked her in the ass yet. I do finger her ass everytime we fuck, but I haven't talked to her about anal sex in quite a while. I probably should. It's just that I don't see her at all except for when we have sex and during sex we don't talk much. Her tiny butt hole is going have to expand quite a lot to accommodate my cock. I'm not saying my cock is that huge, I'm saying her asshole is so tiny.

It's been a very warm week in Helsinki and I even managed to squeeze in some beach time last week. Hietsu was pretty much packed. Some nice girls too, I must say. A lot of ugly girls too.

At the gym there's this woman who trains pretty much at the same times as I do. Her ass is absolutely unbelievable. I can hardly concentrate on anything when she's there since I have to align myself correctly with the mirrors to stare at her ass without her noticing. Un-fucking-believable. I'm telling you, it's one of the best asses I've seen in my life. The rest of her ain't that good. Good, but nothing compared to that ass.

I'd totally go for her, but I don't want to approach her or anyone else at the gym. It just isn't the right place. And anyway, she's somewhat older than me and while I think that's a plus I don't think she's looking for someone younger.

Happy midsummer everyone! Remember guys, if you're too drunk to fuck, just tell her to give you a blowjob!

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came a cross your blog the other day and had to read the whole thing :) I have to say that I had a great time reading it. Keep up the good work ;)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

mandy:
Well you must've had some spare time on our hands since there's quite a lot to read in my blog nowadays =) Thanks for your comment. I subscribed to your blog too so write well, I'll be checking you out =)

hyberboreanmountain:
I'm not sure if calling my blog "anal" is a compliment, but thanks anyway ;)

No, I don't mind the link at all, though I would prefer if you linked to it with the blog's name "Lust, sex and sodomy" instead of "farewell".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home