Saturday, June 10, 2006

My first one-night stand

I was out with some lesbian friends and they took me to a gay bar. I've never been to one before. It was great. I loved the attention I got from all the guys. Probably about 10 guys chatted me up or tried to flirt with me that night. Yeah, I'm straight, but I guess I'm so egocentric that I could still enjoy the looks I got. Very seldom will a girl chat me up at a heterosexual bar.

What also made the experience so enjoyable was that all the gay men who came to talk to me acted like gentlemen. Most just plain and simply asked if I was straight or gay and when I answered straight they left me alone. During the night no one grabbed my ass or anything like that.

I flirted with a girl and soon she came over and asked me about my sexual orientation. When I told her I was straight I was stuck with her for the rest of the night. Well, I didn't mind since I was shitfaced, but normally I wouldn't have been very interested in her. She was below my standards. At least the standards I have when I'm sober. She was 6 years older than me which was a plus since maturity often correlates with experience. In her case it didn't as you will soon learn.

Early in the morning she ended up coming to my place with the excuse that she doesn't have any other place to go. We got in to bed and she told me to keep my hands on my side. I was tired and drunk as hell so I just tried to get some sleep. She wouldn't let me. She said she wanted to talk. Yeah, I bet. She wanted cock but she just couldn't say it out loud.

Soon we started kissing and I stripped her of her underwear. She was shy of letting me see her pussy. That's so frustrating. Girls, come on, don't be shy. Though it is true that her pussy wasn't something to show off. She hadn't shaved so I didn't have the slightest interest in licking her pussy either.

I had fingered her only for a minute or so when she asked if I had condoms. I guess she just wanted a quickie. I had to go to the bathroom since I really needed to take a leak. When I got back I took out a condom. Naturally my hard-on had vanished and she just wanted me to stick my cock in her right away. It doesn't quite work that way.

She had very little means of helping me get an erection again. Her looks didn't help either. I closed my eyes, stroked my cock and imagined stripping the pants off of a completely other girl. She giggled at me and that didn't help either. I already regretted the whole situation. Eventually I was able to struggle my cock inside her and I started fucking her. It didn't last long. So what.

I told her that I was absolutely too drunk to fuck which was true. I'm suprised I could even get it up at all. I apologized for not being able to please her. I guess she worried about my self-esteem since she kept asking me if I was OK. Her worry was wasted since I didn't have the slightest care in the world about pleasing a girl who was so unpleasing herself.

In the morning she left. We didn't exchange phone numbers. We didn't even say bye.

This was my first one-night stand. She also became the 20th girl I've had sex with. What a lousy fuck.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I've had my fair share of one night stands - they're either really hot or really bad. Sorry about yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home