Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lack of options causes lack of sex

Lately I just haven't been interested in sex at all. Why? Probably because of the lousy options for a partner.

I was really horny last Sunday. I saw Laura while hanging out with friends at a bar. She gave me a lift home, but she didn't want to come in for a quickie because she was too tired. On Monday and Tuesday she would've wanted to fuck me, but I already got rid off the excessive horniness by jerking off so I told her I'm busy even though I wasn't.

I met Aino after a long while. We watched a movie at my place, but I didn't make a move. Her body is still hot, but I'd probably just get into trouble for fucking her. She wants love and affection and I can't deliver.

Evita is out of town. I'd definately fuck her if she was here. Actually I don't even know when she's coming back. I'll find out.

Yesterday I was having a dull moment so I thought I'd call one of the girls. Thinking through the same options mentioned above I decided not to call anyone. Well, only twenty minutes later I get two messages from two different girls who I hadn't even thought about.

Jonna is a good-looking blond with great tits. I met her through friends. She's a bit dumb, but sweet. The only stopper is that she's had somekind of a thing going on with a friend of mine. Now that friend is dating, but still I'm not sure if he's OK with me fucking Jonna. I should probably call him and ask before I do anything. Unfortunately I worry that Jonna also would want something more than just take my cock up her pussy.

Jennifer is girl who's madly in love with me. I can't tell you how I met her, because it would be too recognizable for a real life friend who should stumble upon this blog. Anyway, she'd probably want me to be the mother of her children. Sadly however, she's a woman with dignity. Without the dignity I could walk all over her. I could give her the Dirty Sanchez or whatever. But blah, she wants to be respected. I'm meeting her tomorrow. We'll see what comes out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home