Sunday, June 25, 2006

#21 Jonna

I had a great midsummer at a friend's cottage. No sex, but that wasn't the intention of the trip.

Today when I got home Jonna and I talked on MSN and she asked if I wanted to see her today. I was feeling horny as hell, but I felt more like jerking off by myself than fucking anyone at the moment, but anyway I told her to come over.

It was rather obvious that we were going to have sex. I hadn't the slightest bit of a spark left for her, but I carried on my manly duties and made her orgasm twice. First by licking and fingering her pussy and then by fucking her doggy style. Her cock sucking was fine.

She has a mole between her asshole and pussy. Could there be any place less sexy? I'm sure someone would love a mole there, but I surely don't.

After the sex she suprised me in a good way. I asked if she enjoyed it and she said she did, then paused for a while and added: "There was something missing between us." I really wouldn't have thought that she could read me that well. It seems that very few girls do. I was impressed. She paused again and then continued: "But you have a lovely cock". Perfect.

I'm seeing the young girl I met a bus quite a while ago for lunch tomorrow. I've met her once for coffee since our mutual bus trip, but we've been in touch every now and then in MSN. I don't think anything is going to happen between us, but she does have a very nice butt.

Tomorrow evening I'm seeing Laura. I know the sex sucked last time, but when I look at the pictures I have of her I can't help but reminisce the good stuff we've had. It would probably be best if I just deleted the pictures, but how on earth could a man delete a picture of a woman spreading her ass cheeks just for you? I hope she'd just shave her pussy, but I'm guessing that's too much to ask. Even when I dated her I had to constantly remind her to do it.

Girls, I've probably said this a million times, but I'm going to say it again. Shave your pussy. Shave your pussy. Shave your pussy. Sure, there are guys whole like a bush, but I would say they are a minority so shave your pussy unless your man asks you to let it grow. Pubic hair just makes a pussy look less appealing and it's definately not as nice to lick when hairy.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Hmm. Toi karvoitus on jännä juttu. Mä vaittäisin melkein, että tähänkin ehkä vaikuttaa ikä :)Mun kokemuksen mukaan vanhat miehet tahtoo, että on karvoja mut nuoremmat sitten tykkää posliinista.. Tai sitten mä vaan yleistän liikaa mun omien kokemusten perusteella.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does she know that he has a mole in there? maybe it could be removed.. that's what i would do, if i had a mole somewhere in my intime area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home