Monday, July 03, 2006

Jonna, my slut

I had a rather sexually active weekend.

On Friday I got home from a bar, very drunk, with Jonna. I treated her like the slut she is. Pretty much the same stuff as with Evita. I spanked her ass, I pulled on her hair as I fucked her, I made her suck my cock when I wanted to, I fingered her ass and I called her a slut. In the end I came on her tits.

I don't usually find it especially exciting to cum on various parts of the female body, but it's fun when you don't do it too often. I don't think I've ever cum on anyone's face though.. yet. Anyway, the sex was pretty great. Her cock-sucking is so much better than Evita's. Every now and then her teeth hit my cock, but I think that was mostly because she was so drunk too.

On Saturday pretty much the same stuff except we were a little less drunk. We talked about sex at the bar. She told me she wants me to tie her up sometime. I asked her if she likes anal sex and she said "Yeah, it's fun" with a broad smile! Sounds great, ha?

We went to her place. She started kissing me but I pulled her away by her hair. She tried again, but I stopped her. I hauled her on her knees, pulled out my cock and stuffed it in her mouth. Once I'd had enough for starters I told her to get naked and I throw her on the bed rather violently. I licked her both holes and tits. Everytime she tried to grab my cock or caress me in any way I spanked or choked her, until I once again stuffed my cock in her mouth.

There was a lot of extra stuff on Saturday compared to Friday. I told her to spread her ass cheeks for me, which she willingly did. She also started fingering her ass without me telling her to do so. I fucked her pussy from behind while she did it. There's very few things that are more sexy than a girl fingering her ass just for your pleasure.

When I was fucking her I told her to repeat out loud that she's my slut and she did as instructed. I don't know where this next idea came from, but I also commanded her that from that moment forth every text message she sends my must end with "Your slut". Fun. Eventually I came in her mouth.

In the morning I asked if I had treated her too roughly. She said I hadn't. That's great. I acted rather violently, but by no means did I want to hurt her really. It's all play. I'd never hit a girl for real, never.

We ate lunch together on Sunday. She wore a skirt and when we left I told her she's not allowed to wear underwear so she didn't. My obedient whore.

We've been exchanging some text messages today. She forgot to end one of her messages with "Your slut" so I told her I'd punish her for it. Her reply was along the lines of: "It was intentional since I want to be punished. My panties have been wet all day at work when I've been thinking about the weekend and it's all your fault."

So all in all, a very good weekend. I had loads of fun and so did she.

But how should I punish her? One thing I want to do someday is make a girl suck my cock, then cum on a plate and have her lick my cum off the plate, but that might be a little too much to start with ;) Any ideas are very welcome.

Btw. this is probably one of those posts that someone comments with "You are sooo sick!". No, I'm not, you're narrow-minded.

One thing, dear readers. From now on, if you masturbate or touch yourself while reading a post in my blog, say so in the comment box. It'd be fun to know when that happens. A nice turn on. Use of your own blogger account is encouraged, but if you don't want to then don't, anonymous is just fine too.

7 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, just so great. My pants are getting wet. This might be one of your best posts ever. I thought that you do only the same things with girls, but this revealed your imagination. Go for it and tell us more!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was something I enjoyed sooo much :) Have to say that I personally like all those things you wrote. And "your slut" part really hit me ;)

No, not sick at all. Just fun and a turn on ;)

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rrrautainen meininki!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure youre not gay? Sound pretty gay to me if you have to call women sluts to get a hard on.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting that early on, J was controlling the action, telling you she would "keep her pants on", etc. Now the relationship has reversed to a dom-sub thing. You should see if she would take the role of dominant, just for one night, and you be the submissive one. Could be interesting, & I'm sure we'd all like to read your account of it. -- D.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never come on a girl's face? Well, there's a punishment idea right there. (It's fun, too)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

varjo:
I'm so glad to hear about your wet panties ;) I intend to write about last night right after I finish this comment.

mandy:
Oh, so you're a slut too, ha? Well, naturally you are, why else would you be reading my blog? ;)

mikey:
Thanks for making my day. Kisses to you, mikey ;)

anonymous:
Yeah, well nothing's really changed that much. Of course she's still her own boss, she just lets me treat her like a slut.

Actually we talked about the idea of her dominating me sometime. She was somewhat hesitant, but we'll see how things work out.

anonymous:
Good tip. I'll keep that in mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home