Saturday, July 15, 2006

I hate fat

It's been one hell of a week. It's a pity I've been so busy since there's a good conversation going on in the comment section of my previous post and I would've liked to dedicate more time to it, but it just wasn't possible.

I had sex with Laura a few days ago. It was a lot better than last time. To my suprise she had shaved her pussy. And she's always been very good at blowjobs. The sex itself was very basic, but satisfying.

Last night a female friend of mine stayed over cause she missed her last bus. When we got to my place she stripped her clothes off leaving nothing but her panties on. She didn't say anything, but the message was clear: "Stick your cock anywhere you want". Well, I kept my cock in my boxer shorts and went to bed. Why? Because I don't fuck fat people.

She's not like really really fat, but fat enough for it to be disgusting. I like girls who keep theirselves fit. I'm fit, my girl has to be fit too. I hate fat.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your definition of fat?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Not the easiest thing to explain in words. I tried to find some explanatory pictures with Google, but as you can imagine all I could find was hot girls. They don't put that many fat bikini pictures on the web.. or if they do the targets are really really fat people.

Anyway, I don't like fat at all. I want everything to be firm. Muscular women don't turn me on. It's that one step back from muscular to just being very firm everywhere. That's the best.

I don't like girls who look like they have anorexia. I'm not saying the girls have to be small and thin, I'm saying I want them to be athletic.

And please note that that's what I like best. Not what I demand from every girl. And I could probably settle for less even with my girlfriend since very few girls can match that. Evita is actually pretty close, but I can't think of anyone else I've lately been in contact with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home