Monday, July 17, 2006

Assfucking with Jonna, exceptional sexiness with Evita

Jonna came over Saturday. When she got in I immediately told her to get undressed. We started kissing and went over to the bed. I licked my finger wet and started fucking her with it. When I pulled out it was all bloody. Her period was suppose to start the next day, but I guess she was a bit early. Luckily there was an easy solution to the problem: ass fucking.

I washed my hand and then told her to get down on all fours. I spread some saliva on her asshole, licked my finger wet and inserted it. I fingerfucked her ass for a while until I realized I have two punishments in store. I pulled out the anal toy I own and told her to play with it while I watch. She didn't hesitate at all. When I handed her the toy it went straight to her mouth for lubrication and after that she started sliding it in to her asshole.

I moved back a bit and stroked myself while I watched her slowly sink it in. It's so mind-boggingly sexy to watch a live performance like this. I don't think I could enjoy it very much at a strip club, but when a girl is really doing it just for me it is very hot.

I got up to the side of the bed and told her to suck my cock, but continue with the toy at the same time. She did as she was told. So there I was on a Saturday night with my cock in a girl's mouth while the girl fucked herself in the ass with my anal toy. Ok, there are things that would be even more cool than this (such as me first fucking her in the ass and then her sucking my cock), but still it was pretty awesome.

I got behind her, pulled the toy out and tossed it on the floor, lubricated her ass some more with saliva and entered her. This time I didn't do it as slowly as last time since I knew she was somewhat relaxed after toy. It went in real easy.

I fucked her ass for quite a while and she moaned so loud I once had to stop and make sure I'm not hurting her. Her orgasm once again sent huge spasm across her body. I deliberately didn't cum at the same time.

I pulled out and told her to spread her ass cheeks for me. This was the only unsexy event in the evening. There was some feces visible. Even though I enjoy anal sex very much I don't find shit sexy at all. Well, I just pretty much blocked it from my mind. I jerked off and came on her ass.

When we'd cleaned up I came up with another punishment for her. I gave her my digital camera and told her to return it with pictures of her. "What kind of pictures?" she asked, to which I replied: "I think you know". I'm waiting eagerly for the results.

Last night Evita spent the night at my place. It's been a couple of weeks since we had sex last time. It was good. No, she still hasn't learned how to suck cock, but her body is awesome. Her ass and pussy are so hot. Unbelievable. And the lingerie she wears is very sexy.

The sex was pretty much the same stuff we've had before. I choked her, spanked her ass red, pulled on her hair, licked and fingered her pussy and asshole and then fucked her numb.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a girl I chatted up at a local train a on Sunday. She seems hot, we'll see what happens.

11 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually been wondering about your way of picking up chicks. How do you overcome the immediate thoughts of "there's some guy I don't know talking to me" the girls are bound to get?

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what? I think you should fuck yourself in the ass with that toy of yours, just to know what it feels like. I have nothing against anal play in general, but it really feels fucking terrible the day after: ( That's why I've decided to quit that shit(heh!) alltogether... And a funny thing: I used to get really turned on by your posts, but now they aren't doing that to me anymore, don't know why! But I still keep wondering who you are, living in Helsinki, too - is it possible that I've met you somewhere, at the beach, in a club... I mean, Helsinki being the small town it is, the odds are there. Anyway, thank god I obvioulsy haven't fucked you, wouldn't like to read about it here;)

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Farewell isn't from Helsinki. If he was, why would he say he's from "the capital area"?

Nah, he's from Kerava or something.

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but he does speak about hietsu, I don't know whether Kerava-people go there too much... But how would I know. He uses the local train though, that would indicate Kerava. Or maybe Tikkurila, or Korso: / Anyway, in my mind the capital area equals Helsinki, now that we're even starting to take over smaller towns such as Sipoo;)

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That digital camera thing is ingenious shit! It is up to her to decide how hot pictures to take. propably you'll get quite nice. The best part being, no matter how hot the pics are, you can always say she has disapointed you because there are no pictures of xyz. and then you can come up with another "punishment" for her.

Nice!

Regards,
Hemmottelija

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous #1:
I try to talk about stuff that doesn't make it obvious that I'm trying to pick her up. Of course, pretty much anything you say will make her think that, but there are things that aren't as invasive as others.

anonymous #2:
I have fucked myself in the ass with my toy. I've even mentioned doing so in the blog in this entry:
http://releaving-farewell.blogspot.com/2006/04/shes-out-of-town.html
It probably hasn't been as rough as a full intercourse is, but I do know what it feels like. I haven't had any problems the next day. None of the girls I've fucked in the ass have complained either. Maybe you've just had bad anal sex?

Remember that it is possible that we've fucked before I started writing this blog ;) Helsinki is a small town ;)

anonymous #5:
I think the digital camera thing was a very good idea too. I can't wait to see the pictures. It's such a pity I can't post them on the blog ;)

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you give a more detailed description of Evita? You say her ass and pussy look fantastic. Please tell us more!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

Well, Evita is a skinny girl with a teenager's butt. There's no extra fat, but then again it's not flat either. It's weird but her butt actually looks better naked than with clothes on. That's rare, I must say.

Her pussy is always bald. Her inner labia doesn't hang out as it does with some girls ;) It doesn't matter much, but I prefer it this way. She always tastes good.

Does this satisfy your thirst? ;)

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! I love skinny girls with small butts and tits. A shaved pussy without labia hanging out is also perfect. Does she shave or wax? Is it always nice and smooth.

With a small butt I suppose when she's on her hands and knees her asshole is on view. I hate fat soft asses where you have to work your way between the cheeks.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever asked one of your partners to have an enema? My boyfriend and I are into anal big time and while a lot of our sex is spur of the moment if we do have an evening planned I will prepare myself beforehand. We've even used an enema during foreplay. I've had some huge orgasms with an enema filling my ass and a tongue on my clit.

The best thing about being completely clean? Ass to mouth tastes great!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
She shaves. And yes, I can see her asshole when she's down on all fours and that's the way it should be with all women.

anonymous:
Enema sounds like a very good idea. Don't think I'd like it as foreplay, but the cleanliness sounds great.

Dump your boyfriend and start dating me, bitch ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home