Friday, July 28, 2006

Evita, Jonna and weird habits

Sex with Evita was pretty much the same as always. Technically Jonna is way better, but Evita is just so good-looking and so fit that the visual pleasure I get from her makes up at least some of her shortcomings in other areas. Where do I find the girl who's the crossing of these two?

It only takes two minutes for me to become completely fed up with Evita's stories. If I could only catch some of the stuff on tape and play it to you. She just babbles and babbles even though I think it is rather visible from my face that I couldn't care less. There is just no way of having an intelligent conversation with her. That's why I just pretty much strip her naked the moment she walks in through the door. Luckily, she doesn't talk during sex and she always leaves pretty soon after.

By the way, I asked her about anal sex and she doesn't want to try it. How boring is that.

Jonna has been freaking out a bit. It all boils down to the fact that she doesn't want me to see other girls, but she knows there's nothing she can do about it. I've been completely honest with her and told her that I am seeing other girls and that for now things aren't going to change.

I guess once again all she needed was some reassurance since today she's sent me a message saying she's feeling a lot better and would like to see me as soon as possible. I could've arranged some time today, but I decided it's better to let things cool down at least a few days. Besides, it's not very often I get to spend a night in the magnificent company of myself and no one else. Even though it's a Friday I sure as hell won't be going out tonight.

And since I'm not in a hurry I think I'll spend a little time to tell you about a weird habit of mine that I've only recently become aware of. When I meet a new girl I always think about what our wedding would be like. No, not the decorations, not the arrangements, that's stuff is for them bitches. I picture myself giving a toast about how I met my girl.

For example, with Elina I could talk about how I asked her out in a train and the first thing she said was 'I'm not sure'. (She really did, I think I didn't mention that before.) And only after I played the "oh come oooon, what have you got to lose?"-card with my eyes, she gave in.

This is also why I don't want to use any kinds of dating services or the sort. It would just be too embrassing for me to be telling all my relatives about the ad I had in this and that dating service and what her reply was like. No, I want to able to tell a romantic story. The kind you only see in the movies.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Eli sä ootkin pohjimmiltasi toivoton romantikko... Yök ;)
Just kidding. Aika söpöö..

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Screw you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home