Sunday, July 23, 2006

... and so it fades.

I saw Elina for lunch a few days ago. It was fun and I like her a lot.

This weekend I've sent her one message and called her twice but I haven't heard anything from her until a few hours ago I got a message saying she's got problems in her other human relations and she asked me if I want her to call me when she's got them sorted out. I replied that I'm a bit puzzled, but I do want her to call me. Well see what all this means. I'm not holding my breath.

On Saturday I had good sex with Jonna. Pretty much the same dominating stuff, but I did notice that she wanted some reassurance from me since at least twice after I called her a little slut she asked me: "And you like me that way?" Of course I said yes. I hope she doesn't think I'm going to marry her. She's a really nice girl, but I'm certain now that I'm not going to go anywhere further with her.

One thing I've been wondering about today is a threesome. I've always kind of thought of it as something that happens by accident and you don't plan on it, but why would it be like that? Now that I have no strings attached to any girl in specific I could try to arrange something. I have a hunch that Evita might be curious, but I don't know who else I could ask. I think Jonna wants me all for herself, but I could try to probe her a bit. [Why does the word probe always remind me of Cartman's anal probe? ;)]

3 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, they really do happen accidentally. I have never tried to arrange such a situation on purpose, yet I've found myself in the middle of one quite a few times.

Although I have to admit, not always successful ones. Most of the time the other girl only seems to be keen on having fun amongst the girls and the guy gets excluded.

Once, the other girl punched the guy in the face. Which was fucken hilarious. And another time the girl pushed my boyfriend away stating that 'she was not there for him'... naturally he was not too impressed and threw her out in the middle of the night.

I just seem to have a talent for ending up in these funny as fuck situations. Or maybe its the people i gather around me that are fucked up.

But tell you what, it doesn't get boring ;)

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Threesome...so lame.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Yeah, I'm sure they do happen accidentally too. I'm just saying that I should probably stop waiting for a magical moment and just make it happen.

The girl's comment about your boyfriend was pretty hilarious ;)

partyflickan:
Is it? Have you tried it? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home