Monday, August 21, 2006

Back again

I had a great time on my vacation. Not a lot to tell blogwise since I only fingered a girl in a bar and that's it for the whole trip, but otherwise it was awesome. I wish I could tell you more.

Anyway, it was great to be away from all the meaningless sex for a while. I was pretty fed up with everything when I left, but now I'm feeling a lot better again. I haven't had time to see any of the girls yet, so we'll see what happens after another meaningless sexual encounter ;)

The girl at the bar was fun. She had a nice very short skirt, that I just couldn't stop myself from lifting when the right moment came. Actually I probably would've gone a lot further (not there at the bar, but somewhere else, I mean ;)), but she pretty much stopped it at that. She had to go to sleep early and for a good reason too so I wasn't too disappointed. And anyway, it's good to be celibate for at least two weeks every once and a while.

I'm probably seeing Evita on Wednesday and Jonna tried to get me to her place already on the weekend, but I was too tired accept the offer. I still get very contradictory vibes of Jonna. On the other hand I love treating her like the slut she is, but then again every once and a while I feel like I should just get rid of her. If Jonna was any less of a slut, I'd probably dump her.

What keeps me interested is her submissiveness. She pretty much does everything I want her to without question. Who could resist that? I tell her to suck my cock, she obeys. I tell her to spread her ass, she obeys. I tell her to masturbate with a dildo and I'll just cum on her and that's fine too. I guess I just need to find out where the limit is.

Anyway, it's nice to be back, dear readers.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Do you ever "bottom" in sex scenes, i.e. get tied down and get used for mutual pleasure for example? I highly recommend that, even though my natural mode is to more or less what happens in bed (I'm a man).

I'm so lucky to have my current lover, she takes control quite often too...even though she knows that I'll get my revenge by administering terribly sweet pleasure next time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home