Saturday, August 26, 2006

Jonna and Laura

I couldn't choose which one to fuck, Jonna or Laura, so I fucked both.

We agreed on a time with Jonna and I was 5 minutes late, so she was already waiting at my door. I pushed her back against a wall and started kissing and groping her there in the stairway. I thought I'd make her suck my cock right now and I got around to saying "Get down on your knees, slut", but we heard noises from downstairs so we had to hurry inside.

Inside we did pretty much the usual stuff. She was very noisy and I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard us. Not that I care. I like listening to other people have sex so why wouldn't my neigbors like it too? ;)

One of the new things we did was that she layed on her back on the bed with her head hanging off the edge and I fucked her mouth. The position was very exciting, but my cock touched her teeth with every push so it wasn't very enjoyable after all.

The anal sex we had was pretty great. I think I've so far only fucked her up the ass in doggy style. This time we did all kinds of positions. I don't know if her asshole is bigger than usual, but I love how she's not as sensitive as Laura was. With Laura you had to be very careful and tender. With Jonna you can pretty much fuck her ass as if you were fucking her pussy.

Jonna is going to be on vacation for a little over a week so I can't see her for a while. It's probably best not to fuck her too often so I can enjoy it as much as I did this time. It just seems that I get bored of her very soon if I fuck her more than once a week.

I met Laura some five hours later. That's enough time to fully recover even from the somewhat exhausting set with Jonna. She came over to my place. It was pretty late and we were both hungry so we had some sandwiches in the kitchen first. I asked her if she could strip to her string panties first. She did so I got some eye candy too while eating. She still looks good though she's grown a bit of a belly since we split up.

We had tender vanilla sex. Not the kind I normally prefer, but I too need my hugs and kisses every once and a while. It can't all just be spanking, hair pulling and ass fucking.

She'd shaved her pussy and it looked beautiful. Her blowjobs are probably still the best I've had. I fucked her in to three orgasms after which I ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed it all nicely.

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Sullapa on ollut kiire loman jälkeen ;)

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sex with two girls within a few hours of each other - you lucky guy!

Have you had a threesome yet? I can picture you fucking Jonna's ass hard while Laura lies beneath you sucking Jonna's pussy and your balls.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

It's not the first time either. ;)

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of having a threesome. Hopefully it'll come around before I get settled.

Jonna might be up for it if she wasn't dating at the moment, but Laura, unfortunately, is not a very open person. She likes vanilla and all the other stuff she's done is pretty much just perversions that I've planted in her during the years we were dating.

What I really want to know is how good it must feel when a girl is sucking your cock and another licking your asshole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home