Saturday, September 16, 2006

#23 Anu

A new girl spent the night at my place. Anu is someone I met through the internet. I've seen her once before, but for some reason I didn't even mention it in the blog. She's not especially hot or anything, but fuckable.

The sex was pretty dull. I was very tired when she came over and I actually thought that I'm just going to go to sleep. Well, she had put on nice panties and pretty much climbed on top of me as soon as she got in to bed so I pretty soon cheered up enough to fuck her.

Foreplay wasn't her strongest field. Actually, I don't know what was, but I'm sure it wasn't foreplay. I'd licked her for about a half a minute when she pulled me up and murmured something about having been in a bar all night without a shower. She was worried that her pussy tastes bad. A good thing to worry about, but she tasted alright and I would've liked to continue a bit longer. That was the only oral sex during the whole act.

Twice she tried to stuff my cock inside her pussy without a condom, but I stopped her. After the second time I got the condom and started fucking her. Blah. So plain. When I'd fucked her for about a minute or so, she said something like "You don't have to..." meaning that I don't have to fuck her long enough for her to get an orgasm. I was just getting started, I wasn't feeling tired anymore, I wanted to fuck. That pretty much took away the little edge that was left. I pretty soon just came inside the condom, cleaned myself and went to bed.

I've been trying to arrange time with Evita, but our schedules just haven't had an opening at the same time. At least there's some interest in fucking her because of the absolutely beautiful ass and pussy. Plus I love spanking that pretty ass.

Have a nice weekend everyone. By the way, I might be heading to Onnela (a bar in the center of Helsinki) tonight so see you there, maybe ;)

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onko anonymiteettisi häviämässä?
Jännittävää...
Nähdään onnelassa;)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

Nähtiinkö? ;)

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't know, ei ainakaan taidettu panna...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home