Monday, September 11, 2006

Jonna is no longer my slut

This weekend was a bit too much. I could've had a few less drinks on both days. I'm still feeling very tired and a bit hung over. It think I'm gonna skip the drinking next weekend.

I met a woman who was about 10 years older than me, but I managed to loose her phone number since she gave it to me on a piece of paper. I'm pretty sure she would've been a very interesting acquintance in bed and I would've wanted to get my hands on her tits since now all I got was a quick peak when she pulled her shirt up for me in a dark corner of the bar.

Jonna called and said she thinks I should probably delete the pictures I have. I thought she'd found this blog or something, but luckily it was just because she'd met a guy. Well, naturally I told her I'd delete the pictures, but I'm not going to. Girls, don't ever think guys would delete nude pictures of you. It just doesn't happen. But then again, I'm not going to show them to anyone else or anything, ever. They're just going to stay in my archives. The archives that I will most probably delete the day I get married.

So, now I have one less fuck buddy and I've lost the most obedient slut I've had so far. I'm sure you, my dear readers, understand that I'm not feeling especially low because of this. We had fun, but there was always some kind of friction in our sex adventures so in the end I'm probably better off without her. Though my guess is she'll call me soon and ask if she could come over. We'll see.

I suppose I'm in need of a new slut. Luckily, there are things bubbling underneath the surface.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some delete some dont. But hey, i will just good for you to change people. Theres always suprises. Your writing almost sounded like you would have lost something precious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home