Sunday, December 23, 2007

3 nights, 3 girls

I've spent my last three nights with three different girls. First Evita slept over, then Mirva and last night I was at Silja's. Different girl every night, the bright side of being single. I wouldn't want any of these girls as a girlfriend, but small doses are fine. And even though I value the time when I'm alone, it's still often nice to just sleep next to someone.

Compared to Lisa, however, these girls are nothing. I'd give away all the three nights for one hour with her. I hate it. I hate being so fixated on her. And I know it's only because I can't have her. The moment she gives in I'll lose interest. This is my curse.

Sex with Evita was very unenthusiastic. She's my inflatable doll. I do whatever I want with her and she just passively obeys and takes it. Except up the ass. Blah. Her crotch is beautiful though. I always have her pose on all fours with her ass up while I jerk off for a while just watching.

Mirva became the 28th girl I've fucked. She's also definitely the fattest so far. I actually grabbed her love handles while fucking her from behind, lol ;) Obviously she's not a reader of my blog since she also has a hairy pussy and ass. Where do these girls come from? I would never date a girl who doesn't shave.

Actually, if Silja shaved I think I'd find her 10 times more sexy than I do now. Mirva is too fat so in my books she's already a lost cause, but shaving might help her in the fugure with a guy whose not as fat-phobic as I am. A hairy pussy is kind of like ice cream with some shit on it as dressing. It just ruins the whole package.

Because of her size, Mirva's tits are pretty big and sexy. And her blowjob technique was good. I enjoyed it so much that after fucking her for a while I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth. I took off the condom, she blew me and swallowed the load like aspiring girls are expected to.

I have to say though, I don't think I even made her cum. To be completely honest with you, in her case, I don't care. If she never calls me again, I won't even notice. Well, anyway, she already did.

Yesterday I was at a Christmas party of some sort. After getting very drunk and sending some text messages with Silja I took a taxi to her place. We drank some more and talked. By the time we got to bed I probably dozed off immediately so we didn't even have sex. In the morning we played around a bit, but then I had to leave and we never quite got to it. I don't mind. I like her, she's a fun girl. I just can't get over the pubic hair, sorry.

Meanwhile, it's Christmas. Merry aforementioned to you all. I guess I've been a naughty boy since the links I asked for in my previous post haven't exactly been piling up. So far we're at zero. Writing a blog about my bad behavior is probably a dead giveaway for Santa and his elves. Those fuckers. I bet Santa is much more of a pervert than I am.

12 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy christmas to you.
i fantasized about you the other day while my husband fucked me up the ass and i used my vibrator.
can girl

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question about the shaving issue: the girls don't shave at all or they have a little bristle? Because it's almost impossible to be smooth all the time.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Sounds great. Send me pictures ;)

anonymous:
They don't shave at all. A little bristle is fine. I have hair too so I'm aware that you can't be smooth all the time =)

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know that the slang for a hairy pussy is "chuff"?

check out this chuff i know you will love it ha ha ha
http://www.pussybusiness.com/atk/42/images/set001RWL_054565069.jpg

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha here is another one for you!
http://www.pussybusiness.com/hairyharley/071202/

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I think I've heard "chuff" somewhere, but no I didn't really know what it means.

Thanks a helluva lot for the pictures. Why don't you post some dead bodies while you're at it? ;)

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get how you manage to find unshaved girls. Or, is it just my small world where every single person shaves (with an exception or two).

Because, ugh, unshaved is just disgusting. For girls especially - but, licking hairy balls isn't much of a ...ball... either.

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, i understand your agony. Sometimes you just get 100 times more pleasure from a girl when she's a real challenge. and then, when she gets too easy, it's like all the fun is gone.. i hate it.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't get how you manage to find unshaved girls. Or, is it just my small world where every single person shaves (with an exception or two).

Because, ugh, unshaved is just disgusting. For girls especially - but, licking hairy balls isn't much of a ...ball... either."

I have to agree, I thought everybody shaves nowadays, at least I myself think of it as a natural thing to do. I hate hairs down there and as "ra" said, it ain't so much fun to give a blowjob either if a guy has such a bush that you need a scythe just to find the dick. ;-D

ps I'm a woman so I don't know about easy girls that much but for me an easy man is a total turn off. My interest disappears immediately when the challenge is gone, the chase is way better than the catch. Who needs a wife (or in my case a man;)) when you can have a life!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 28? Whoa! I though you would have almost a hundred by now...

That makes me feel so slutty with my 40 :(


-christina

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

Oh oh..

Only 28? ;)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

christina & partyflickan:
Umh, I wonder how this is such a big suprise to you ;) I've mentioned the number in the blog quite a few times before. At least I think I have ;)

I've also mentioned that I'm more into fuck buddies than one night stands ;)

christina: You are a slut. A girl who's fucked more than 2 is a slut ;) But don't worry, many men, including me, are attracted to sluts ;)

partyflickan: How many men have you had? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home