Sunday, November 04, 2007

Lisa, oh, Lisa

A lot has been going on in my personal life during the last month. Most of it is work- and family-related and thus outside the scope of this blog. Some time ago I decided that I won't apologize for not updating since I started this blog as a diary for myself. Now that I have a few readers who actually want to know how I'm doing I feel obliged: sorry.

The softie girl and I still keep in touch on a daily basis. We've had a few sexual encounters and I did penetrate her successfully without a condom and very drunk. I didn't cum inside her or anything, thank god for that, but it was pretty stupid anyway.

I've had some hard times with this thing we have going on. Normally I like it when you don't need to define a relationship, when you just go with the flow. With her, it's different. I'd want to make her my girl. Of course, she doesn't want to define our relationship. So this time around, I'm the one on a leash.

However, I've kept myself together so far. I just need to remind myself that she's a softie and I like rough sex. If she was my girlfriend, I'd probably dump her in two months because she wouldn't do ATM.

Some other girls have been coming and going, but nothing really worth mentioning. I suppose I've calmed down a bit. Or maybe I'm just spending too much effort on Lisa.

I did bump into Jonna in a bar a few weeks ago. We got into a conversation in which she said that I'm the best sex she's ever had. I've heard from common friends that she's not doing too well with her boyfriend anymore. Maybe I'm about to get my slut back. She's definitely the most obedient one I've had so far. Keep your fingers crossed ;)

6 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope yer ok and life isn't getting too complicated and crazy. sometimes life can be that way!! i know, i had a baby, sold, bought a new house, and have a sick parent all at the same time......reading your blog helps keep a spark in our bedroom ha ha in spite of stress and craziness
a canadian girl

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the softie is the perfect 10 girl that you would accept to be your girldfriend?

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girl in the last paragraph is probably not supposed to be Lisa? Or then i'm really confused..

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

canadian girl:
I'm doing my best to keep things under control =) Thanks for your concern and kind words.

anonymous:
It feels like she is, but she's definitely not. Go figure. ;)

anonymous:
You're right. My mistake, now fixed. It was suppose to be Jonna.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you tell the girls you dump for not doing ATM the reason?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

?:
Normally there's a lot more to it than the ATM, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I want an open and fearless girl and most of that kind do ATM.

So, to answer your question, no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home