Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Feeling lonely

Now I know that it doesn't matter if I'm in love with Lisa, because it's never going to happen. I discussed the issue with her and she said the age difference is too big of a deal for her. Pity, I really like that girl and I don't give a shit about her age.

Getting turned down always makes me feel so damn lonely.

I just hope the fact that I brought up the subject doesn't end our fuck buddy relationship. I told her not to worry about it, but naturally things aren't quite that simple. We'll see what happens. I want to bang her properly. Let's hope we have the time soon.

Sara did come over after my previous post but we didn't fuck. She didn't make an iniative and I just kept thinking about Lisa. So nothing happened. No suprise though, I have no spark for her. She's way too easy. I like the kind of girls whom you chase for months and still fail.

This is one of those moments when I'd need a hug from my girlfriend.

5 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But of course, a girl her age needs to think about stability and future, which you probably cannot offer.

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the age difference??

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Yep, that's probably what she's thinking. But the truth is that I will settle down if I find the right girl and then I'll be like a monument of stability ;)

anonymous:
7 years

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's bad. Sorry for you, mate. Hope things turn out fine.

*hug* (Yeah, yeah, not your girlfriend, and the hug's a virtual one.. But anyway.)

-Nita

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
Thanks a lot, Nita. I appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home