Monday, July 16, 2007

A weekend with the russian girl and a movie with Jenni

Last weekend I hosted the russian girl I met a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, but sexually it's hardly worth mentioning. She still shaved her pussy in that same weird way with hair around her labia, but nowhere else. She also hadn't shaved her legs for a while, which was pretty disgusting to tell you the truth. A really nice girl, but someone really needs to tell her a few facts about life, the universe and everything.

Sunday, after I had taken her to the airport, I went to a movie with Jenni. I was so horny for a well shaved pussy that I had a really hard time concentrating on the film. Afterwards we were standing at a bus stop and I sort of let my hand go down her skirt and found out that she wasn't wearing any panties. You can imagine how I could hardly contain myself. I asked her to come home with me, but she refused because of an early wakeup next morning. Today, via SMS, I learned that the truth is she's still in love with me and can't handle a fuck buddy relationship.

She still makes me think whether I made the right decision in dumping her. I enjoy spending time with her, she likes it up the ass, she does ATM. There's a lot of good things about her. I guess I'll have to read some old blog posts once again to remind myself of the bad.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoy your writing! Very titillating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home