Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Russian Girl

Haven't written any posts, but this is a blog about my sex life and I haven't had any so I guess it's natural that the blog is also quiet. I did have some action last weekend though, but let's do this in chronological order.

I took Lisa out about two weeks ago, but nothing much came out of it. We've been seeing each other every now and then and we still talk on the phone daily, but I'm not sure if it's going to lead to anything more than friendship. We'll see what happens, but I'd sure want to fuck her once before we start being only friends.

On Saturday I finally found the time to go on a prowl of love. You know the kind of love I'm talking about. Anal love. I didn't quite get that far, but it's OK since we all know it takes days for real love to develop.

I met a russian girl 7 years older than me. No, she wasn't a whore and shame on you for being so prejudiced. I went over to talk to her and of course noticed immediately that she doesn't speak Finnish at all. Luckily her English was good. We got along well, we danced and talked.

I sneaked my arm around her when we were standing at the bar and looking at other people dance. "I'm not making you feel uncomfortable, am I?" I asked. She replied: "Oh, your so sweet, not at all." Later on I invited her over to my place to have one more beer, but naturally we both knew what was going on and the words spoken had zero meaning.

When we got to my place, we small talked for a few minutes and then started kissing. Soon my hands were all over her and the kisses turned very passionate, sort of violent. I stuffed my hand down her panties to feel her moisture and found it to be at a very pleasing level. I visited her pussy a few times with my finger and then pulled off her jeans.

When I moved her panties aside to start licking I saw a very confusing shave. She had a normal landing strip except she had not shaved the hair right next to her pussy. Very weird. If you do shave, why would you leave the hair that bothers the most when someone is licking you? And I wouldn't exactly call it beautiful either. Anyway, the beers and a few weeks of celibacy kept things in perspective: who cares as long as I can fuck it.

Her blowjob was above average. And it was great getting head after such a long break. It was fantastic. After that the problems began.

I fucked her for a while, but I guess I'd had a few beers too many since my hard-on was loosing it's spirit. I pulled out and tried to get it back in to shape, but it didn't help. She tried sucking on it and that helped for a while, but not long enough. Blah.

When I failed to deliver, we pretty much just fell asleep since it was already very late and we we're both drunk. In the morning we had breakfast together and we exchanged phone numbers. Unfortunately she was only visiting Finland so it's not going to be that easy to arrange a rematch. Anyway, we've already been talking about it on MSN so we'll see what happens ;)

On Monday I was also out with a girl I met through the Internet. She looked great in photos, in real life she was fat. Classic. Probably not going to see her ever again.

It's very late and I'm very tired. Best head to sleep now. I'll try to find time to write some more during the weekend.

9 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't get the STD last time - so you wanted to increase your chances with Tatjana? Waaayyy smart man!

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In real life she was fat" - ?? Kindly elaborate her being fat - and how come didn't you notice it in the photos?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
I did use a condom.

anonymous 2:
She hid it well in the photos. At least to me this seems to happen quite often. Try meeting 5 girls from online and I'm sure at least one of them looks skinny in photos but is fat in real life.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you define fat?? i guess i would be too fat for you boo hoo

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again, the 2nd anonymous ;) Well, do you think they deliberately hid being fat? Moreover, I just cannot believe that one would look downright skinny in photos and be fat in real life... sounds just crazy.

I've met up with a few guys from online but "skinny vs. fat" was never the issue. Other qualities/aspects (which photos would not show in any case anyway) perhaps yes xD

And yes, how do you define fat? I'm eager to know your view on this as well.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

What I like is tight and sporty, not skinny. Hard to define 'fat' with just words, but you can send me a photo of yourself naked and I'll tell you if you're fat or not ;)

anonymous 2:
Yeah, she probably did hide her fatness deliberately.

And OK, maybe "skinny" was a bit of an overstatement, but at least she doesn't look fat in her pictures. That's mostly because the pictures simply concentrate on something else than her problematic areas.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you fell for the overexposed shot-from-above IRC-galleria photo.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I did use a condom."

What kind of condom prevents from STDs if you go down on her?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
I'll try to be more careful next time ;)

anonymous:
Yeah, well we also talked about STD's she said she'd been tested recently. Yes, I know she could be lying. And yes, I am aware that I can get an STD from oral.

So you think I shouldn't have licked her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home