Friday, March 23, 2007

Fucking A

Remember how in October I was tested for STD's and came out clean? After that I only had sex with one girl before I started dating with Jenni. I've been living the life of a faithful, decent boyfriend, which means I haven't been fucking around like I used to. Of course that's when I get Chlamydia. Fucking A.

The blog turned out to be very useful in finding out whether I could've had it before I met Jenni. I used a condom with that one girl, as the blog post says. The chances that I got it from her are therefore pretty slim. When we started going out with Jenni she told me she'd been tested lately, but I guess now we know it wasn't lately enough. I'm not worried about her cheating on me. I find it very unlikely.

She was pretty pissed off at herself for infecting me. So was I at first, but I kept it to myself. Of course it sucks, but luckily Chlamydia is not that big of a deal. I haven't had any symptoms (neither has she) and in a few weeks it'll all be over with no permanent effects.

I guess I should simply take heed of this. I'm lucky it wasn't HIV. Hopefully this scare will make me realize the importance of protection. I haven't exactly been lightheaded about it before, but now I'm going take it even more seriously.

5 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... Just so you know. Chlamydia can brew up for months and months. You didn't necessarily get it from your current girlfriend / shag.

But honestly, I hope you get rid of it soon enough and learn your lesson in the process.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had oral sex with that one girl and didn't protect yourself, you may have C because of that. I don't know if that's the case now but people often forget that one can get all those diseases by having oral sex.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no posts for awhile. that sucks. i have a little fantsy about you in my head including an annonymous encounter and a hotel room!!
as i am trying to induce my pregnancy and sex can help that it has been useful in these last days before i have a baby.
hope the STD is clearing and you are feeling better.

a canadian girl

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're not going to update with new developments, how about having an entry where you give us who have not yet had a chance to try anal an article about coaxing the female to get into it? Some things that will totally turn her on about it?

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous canadian girl:
I've never been to Canada, maybe it's time to fix that ;)

anonymous:
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe the next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home