Thursday, December 28, 2006

A quick update

I hope you all had a great Christmas, I know I did. Pretty much just slept and ate during the holidays. I introduced Jenni to my parents and I met her parents. I guess our relationship just got kicked up a notch in the seriousness-scale. Not yet quite sure if it's a good thing, but I don't lie to my parents so I couldn't keep her a secret.

Me and Jenni had a discussion about our sex life. I was pretty straightforward and honest with her, but tried not to be too harsh. Unfortunately I wasn't completely successful since she said I made her feel inadequate. I don't like making her feel bad, but hopefully it's all for the best.

We talked about submission, anal sex and rejection. According to her she rejects me often because she's shy. She feels awkward when I lick her, except when she's drunk. This explains a lot. We're just going to have to get over it.

Anal sex is something she wants to keep on trying, but so far she's simply been too tight. Inserting a single finger hurts her so I still haven't even tried fucking her ass. I haven't used any lubrication in anal sex in years since I think saliva works best, but we decided to try some with her. The great thing is that she's up for all this. She also loves it when I lick her ass and she's willing to suck on my finger if I feed it to her after it's been up her ass. I'm counting on some ass-to-mouth -action as soon as I get my cock in her ass,

The submission thing is something she's somewhat afraid of, it being completely new to her, but she's willing to learn. It's hard for her to completely lose control, but she promised she'd try more.

I'm sorry, I'm in quite a hurry so I have to keep this short. I don't think I'll have time to reply to the comments on my previous post right now, but I will soon. Have a great New Year's everyone. Guys, if you've never pulled on your girl's hair before, do it when you fuck her on New Year's eve. Girls, try rubbing your guy's asshole while sucking his cock. Let me know the results ;)

11 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Bubbles said...

while sucking HER cock-

ha ha!

had fun :D

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Shit ;) That's what you get for writing in a hurry. I'm glad if it brightened your day, but sorry to inform you that I corrected it now =)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger anu said...

Wonderfull! You do have a somewhat mature attitude to this. Good thing you had that talk. Maybe it is indeed time for you to settle:)

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Guys, if you've never pulled on your girl's hair before, do it when you fuck her on New Year's eve."

Well... Someone pulled my hair once while fucking, and I think he knows no to do that ever again. I slapped him :D So guys: THINK TWICE before pulling any girl's hair:D

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

orange seeds:
I wouldn't be so sure. According to a lot of comments I still have a hell of a lot of growing up to do ;)

Thanks for the tips anyhow :D

andy:
Well, the sooner you find out your girl friend is a narrow-minded bitch the better. ;)

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, well. i guessed, that she was unexperienced with the dom/sub thing. i'm glad you had that talk.

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"andy:
Well, the sooner you find out your girl friend is a narrow-minded bitch the better. ;)"

Read it again mofo... I said I'm the one who did the slapping. No bells ringing? I'm the girl in this story, if u didn't still get it...

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Andy:
Yes, I did understand it. I guess my reply was a bit ambiguous. What I meant was that the sooner the guy finds out you're a narrod-minded bitch, the better ;)

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha :D Well, thank god I found out what a narrow-minded asshole he was. (Kato kun meitä on moneen junaan ja monet näyttää jopa jääneen asemalle.) Dude wasn't even ready to taste my ice cream ;D

Btw, I have a q for u... As u so much enjoy your girl sucking your cock after anal, would u enjoy licking/sucking someone's finger after it's been in ur ass?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

andy:
Laura did that every now and then when we were still dating. I also think that Hanna did it once too.

I'm not saying I get something out of it but I am willing to do it if my partner does.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

andy:
Laura did that every now and then when we were still dating. I also think that Hanna did it once too.

I'm not saying I get something out of it but I am willing to do it if my partner does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home