Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm officially dating

This is what we've come to. I've been single for over two years, but now I've finally found someone worth dating. Unbelievable and surreal. My head still can't quite keep up, but I'm sure it'll catch up when it's time.

It's so wrong that partyflickan hasn't found anyone, but I have. I would've wanted her to find someone before me since she definately deserves it a lot more than I do. I was happy being single, at least most of the time. Come on, male readers, go pick her up, she parties at Kalle (a bar in Helsinki) a lot. When you do, tell me if she takes it up the ass ;)

I've been seeing Jenni almost daily. When I'm not with her, I think of her, which is kind of sweet but still somewhat disgustingly iggy-romantic. In my own defense I have to say that mostly I think of fucking her and treating her like a slut. I can't wait to sink my cock in her ass again.

There's still a lot on my list of things to do before I die. I haven't had a girl lick my asshole while another sucks my cock. I haven't fucked a girl the ass and then have another girl blow me. Maybe it's possible to do a threesome with Jenni and some other girl, but to be honest, I doubt it. However, the fact is that I'll always have fantasies I'd want to act out and unfortunately you can't always have everything you want. At the moment I'm willing to postpone those wet dreams until later and have a go at a real relationship.

Aino confessed yesterday that's she's in love with me. Nothing new there, though I have to say I do feel bad about my behavior concerning her. I've been misleading, no doubt about that. I've been giving out signals saying I want her, but still I've rejected her when we've gotten too close. Now, once again, she dropped on her knees in front of me (no, not really, only metaphorically), but I just pissed on her. Aino, I'm sorry, I really am. I don't know what to say or do.

12 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you have found someone special. I will miss the reports of your escapades with other girls but I hope you continue to give us details of your sex life with Jenni.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Junakohtaus said...

Way to go.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commitment, if you are capable of it, will soooo get to you. Before you know it, it will be all vanilla (as you put it). That's the way it goes. I'm not kidding. Well, maybe you've got it different. But by all means go for it. If you really feel something real for her it'll be all worthwhile.

But if you are dating now and it gets serious, do you think you should stop writing this blog? Or at least tell her about this? She seems quite open-minded so maybe she doesn't mind? But then again you couldn't write anything negative about her in here.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good hear! <3
Seems like this commenting is not working, but I try one more time..again.:)-mihaella-

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger PartyFlickan said...

What can I say.. I love my freedom at the moment tho.

Good luck with this one..maybe she'll be the one :)

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's now Nov 30th and you're still quiet. Surely something must be happening. I do hope you are enjoying your new relationship because it's pretty boring for the rest of us. Bring back the farewell of old!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Partyflickan, do you take it up the ass?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
I promise I will =)

supine:
If it get's vanilla, I'll end it. It's as simple as that.

I'm not going to stop writing this blog. Who knows if I'll be single again in two weeks. Besides, I still want to record our love making and what better way of doing it than publishing it for the whole world to read ;)

I won't tell her anything about the blog since I don't want to think about who will be reading my writings when I write. It would be too restrictive.

mihaella and junakohtaus:
Thanks =)

anonymous:
Please bare in mind that I'm not a movie character. I'm a real, living and breathing person and I'm not here to entertain you. I'm happy if you get something out of my writings, but I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for me. Feel free to unsubscribe from the feed if you find my dating uninteresting.

?:
Now that's rude. (But if you ever find out, let me know.;))

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I know that it's restrictive and distractive to think who is reading. But if you really start a relationship and she will accidentially come across your blog (which is not that difficult) and recognises hersef she will so give you a good old bitch slap around the face (come to think of it maybe would enjoy it :). But anyway it'll be very humiliating for her. And probably that'll be that. End of your "love"story.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

supinen:
Chances of her finding my blog are pretty slim. She doesn't even own a computer.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanilla's such an unprecise term - you don't really expect to get goose bumps again'n'again every time you fuck her (or anyone else for 40 yrs)? Is it something between ordinary and boring or hou would you put "vanilla"?
I'd say wips and chains are vanilla but then again, I'd be glad to have that for the next X0 yrs.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla_sex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home