Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Status report

I've been in contact with Aino for quite a while. She's actually one of the first girls I ever wrote about in my blog. At the moment she's dating, but things aren't looking especially bright for that relationship. It's been breaking up for a while and I have to admit I've probably had an effect. It's not like I've been trying to make them split up, but I can't say I've been passive either.

We've talked on the phone almost every day and it's always my iniative. I like chatting to her on the phone. I'm being an asshole and I know it since she's in love with me and she'd want to date me, but I've told her it's not going to happen. She must be a bit puzzled and I can't blame her.

Last Sunday I was at her place and after some seamingly innocent caressing we started kissing passionately. Things were starting to get heated, but she stopped me when I started undressing her. Isn't that the most boring thing ever. What's was the point of kissing me if she didn't want to go further? A kiss is cheating too so why not just get on with the rest of it.

I've also met some other girls of which none are worth delving into deeper, literally or otherwise. A junkie, an ex-girlfriend from way back, a girl on a train, etc. I've been doing my groundwork for some new sex relations, but so far nothing's paid off. Oh, well, that's life. You can't win 'em all.

There is this one cheering girl working at the reception of my work place. Her smile is so adorable and she's really outgoing and talkative. Her ass is tight and she's in good shape, but she has no tits at all. I'm not kidding you. There's nothing there. My tits are probably bigger than hers. That doesn't put my down much, though, she's so hot otherwise and anyway it's the butt that counts.

Thanks for your comments! I love the attention ;)

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on! päivitystä!

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post more I enjoy your posts I miss them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home