Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In need of a blowjob

It seems that the first thing I miss when I'm having a dry season is a blowjob. I've spent the last half an hour imagining a girl sucking and licking my cock. I'm going to have to take out my cock and jerk off any minute now.

I suppose a blowjob is the first thing to miss because I can't imitate it with my hands and I'm not stretchy enough to suck my own cock. Actually I probably wouldn't want to give myself a blowjob even if I could. I'm sorry for being so chauvinistic and homophobic, but in my life a blowjob is a girl's task.

I'm sure I could do quite a while without any other sexual activity if I just got a blowjob, say, four times a week. Of course, preferably every day, but I think I could do with four a week.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really need to give a blowjob. When I'm drunk,I'm horny as can be. And right now I need to have a guy here so I can suck some. Good luck with u, my luck today wasnt and isnt so good.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Judging by the amount of grammatical errors and the time of writing I'd say someone was a bit drunk ;)

Well, I would've been glad to receive that blowjob (that is if you're hot enough, of course;)).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home