Saturday, October 07, 2006

Quiet times

There's not a lot going on in my sex life. Don't really have time to hunt for new pussy and it seems all the older fuck buddies have gone and vanished. Suprisingly, I'm not breaking into pieces just yet. I've enjoyed the peace and quiet, at least most of the time. I have two very able hands that never let me down. They don't take it up the ass, though.

I was out on a date yesterday. I don't think anything is going to happen with her. She seemed very interested, but I think her butt is a a bit too big for my taste. I have to mention that after last night I know what it feels like for a girl to have her breasts stared at all the time. She just seemed to be eating my hands with her eyes. She did compliment them too. It's nice notice someone's interest, but she just took it a bit too far.

Last week I also went in for STD tests. I don't have any symptoms or anything, I just want to know for sure that I don't have anything. I already got my results for gonorrhea and chlamydia, which were both negative. I'll get the HIV-result next week.

I'm afraid I'll get HIV. So far everything's worked out so well for me that I'm afraid my lifestyle is going to catch up with me in someway. I bet at least a few of my readers also think that I'd deserve to get HIV for the stuff I do.

I do use a condom when I have sex, but I use it for birth control. For example I don't think I've ever had anal sex with a condom. I know it's stupid, you don't have to tell me that. Bare in mind however that I don't do one night stands. I trust and know all my partners. It's not fool-proof, naturally, but I think I'm a lot more safe than people fucking random people they meet at a bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home