Saturday, September 23, 2006

You are never going to believe this

I have to say, never did I believe that I would get pussy by writing a blog, but here I stand corrected.

Today I had sex with a girl who contacted me through MSN right after I published my address some months ago. We've been chatting since and sort of getting to know each other. Naturally I haven't told her anything personal in order to preserve my anonymity. She's been completely open about her identity though. I know her full name and I've seen pictures of her in IRC-Galleria.

She doesn't live in Helsinki, but she was visiting friends this weekend. We agreed we'd meet. Still I didn't want her to know who I am so I had to make some arrangements and she had to trust me to not kill her and dump her in an alley somewhere. Brave girl, I must say. Though they do say that the difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome. This time she was brave and chose someone trustworthy.

Here's my version of what happened. It's a bit weird to be writing this post since I know she'll read it. I'll try to not think about that. Hopefully she'll write a comment and thus for the first time you, my dear readers, will get unbiased facts about me and the size of my penis ;) Though it is her call, naturally.

I told her to go to the Ateljee bar, which is on the 12th floor of Hotel Torni in Helsinki. I had already paid for a strawberry Margarita and arranged that she gets a letter when she orders one. We'll, of course, the waiter screwed up and didn't give the letter and she had to pay for her drink. Anyway, when I noticed she was running late I gave her a call from a pre-paid phone number. She got the letter when she asked for it.

The letter contained two sheets of paper. The first was a note from me saying she has to select her favorite dildo from the numbered introduction list on the second sheet and memorize it's number. It also said when she has to be downstairs. There were five dildos, 2 for anal play and 3 others. She did as she was told.

Downstairs an off-duty taxi driver I had hired for the job gave her a paper bag with the corresponding number, containing the dildo. The driver naturally had no idea what was in the paper bags. The driver blindfolded the girl and drove her to a prearranged location.

When she arrived I was waiting. I took her inside. I've used blindfolds with girls before and I know they always gets displaced at some point so I had taken precautions. I was wearing a ski mask covering my head except for my eyes and mouth. I was like a fucking commando on a mission. I suppose that's not entirely false ;)

I offered her a drink. We talked for a minute or two and I started kissing her ear and groping her breasts. I put her drink away and pulled up her skirt. Nice see-through string panties, a bald pussy except for a very small landing strip. Very good. I kissed her inner thighs.

I told her to get down on all fours on the bed. With my left hand I either choked her or pulled on her hair, with my right I pulled up her skirt and started spanking her ass. I also fingered her a bit.

I pulled her up on her knees by her hair, took my cock out and put it in her mouth. She was a bit too tender at first, focusing too much on the knob and not taking the shaft in her mouth. I had her suck my cock on her knees a few times and when I started fucking her mouth, pushing my cock in her mouth, it felt really good. I couldn't help moaning. I would've loved to cum right then and there in her mouth.

I put her back on all fours and decided it was time for the toy or else I'd forget about the whole thing. I ripped open the paper bag and it contained an anal toy. Good girl. I would've been disappointed had she not chosen one of the anal toys since she's been reading my blog for quite a while.

I licked her ass a bit, moistened the toy in her pussy, spread some saliva on her anus and inserted the toy. I played with her ass for a while, then told her to continue herself while I moved to stand on my knees in front of her and made her suck my cock.

It was a very surreal feeling. There's this girl sucking my cock and masturbating with an anal toy and yet she knows nothing of me. She was completely at my mercy. What a powerful feeling. I loved the thought and I still do. What a slut.

After messing around with the anal toy a bit, I told her to turn around. I licked her pussy for a short while and fingered her at the same time. I wanted to fuck her ass. I didn't plan my actions ealier except for one thing. I was going to fuck her ass first, which is exactly what I did. I turned her on all fours again, spread some saliva on her anus with my fingers and slowly started sinking my cock in. I think she motioned twice with her hand for me to go in slower. Of course, humbly, I obeyed, I didn't want to hurt her. I fucked her ass for a while then got back to the spanking, choking and hair pulling. I also fucked her ass when she was on her back with her legs up and ankles in my hand.

I fucked her pussy in a few different positions: missionary, doggy style, her on her stomach and me behind her, etc. I called her a slut every once and a while and pulled on her hair. She was very quiet for the whole time. She told me earlier in MSN that she's always very quiet during sex so I wasn't suprised or anything, but it still is hard to read a girl when she's completely silent. I don't think she had an orgasm during the whole act but if she did, she kept it to herself.

I came on her butt while she spread her ass cheeks for me. What a beautiful sight. That's something I'll never get bored of, I'm sure.

After the act, she finished her drink, I gave her a lift to the city center, told her to count to 30 before taking off the blindfold and disappeared.

All in all a very pleasing set and definately worth the risk. I went through all the worst case scenarios in my head beforehand, but luckily none of them became reality. I had a great time and if she's up for doing it again, I am too. I am aware that if she came there to find out who I am she probably got enough clues to track me down, I wasn't that careful. I suppose it's fair that I trust her a bit too since she sort of trusted me with her life.

Here's a few things I would've wanted to do, but didn't dare. When I had fucked her ass I would've wanted to me her suck my cock after and spank her with my belt. And after I had ejaculated on her buttocks I would've wanted to take some cum in my fingers and have her eat it. I decided not to since it might've spoiled the fact that this time she did everything I wanted and didn't hold me back at all. I didn't want her to say no to me in anything. Of course, she could've let me do it and I guess I'll know when I talk to her once she's read this post.

What a great experience. Definately something to tell your grandchildren about. Or then again, maybe not ;)

17 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Takaisin Kallioon said...

Just one quote that comes to mind:

"Bring out the Gimp"
"I think the Gimp's asleep"
"I guess you better go wake him up then..."

But a blog is the new medium for getting laid. That's for sure. ;)

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this, no description on her physical appearance? I hope you didn't leave that out cause you are worried that you may offend her. You are dominative asshole and therefor you are supposed to criticize her looks, i'm sure she and other readers expect no less :).

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

takaisin kallioon:
I'm embarassed to admit, but I don't quite get you're quote :/

anonymous:
I'm sorry, dear anonymous ;) I completely forgot the physical appearance analysis since I had so much other stuff to write about too.

Well, all in all, very pleasing. Actually, now that I think of it, I didn't even see her tits. I didn't take her shirt or bras off during the whole act, lol ;) Anyway, from the groping I can say that they were of average size and nice in general.

She wasn't fat, but I can tell she probably doesn't do a lot of sports. That certain firmness just wasn't there. But then again, my image of beauty is somewhat different from the main stream since I like really tight and firm bodies.

I loved the fact that she was wearing a skirt. Skirts are so handy. Just one move and everything is showing.

Does this satisfy your thirst or do you want something more? ;)

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ! I've been reading your blog for some time, but now I guess you made something really extraordinary !

It takes a _really_ brave girl to comment on your post about her. This is becoming like a reality show, very very interesting..

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really something (not) to tell your grandchildren!

Normally, I would be jealous of you but since I had quite a fun last night i'm just going to say: well done fw;)

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Kummitus said...

If I remember correctly, the quote posted by Takaisin Kallioon is from Pulp Fiction. Gimp is the name of the leather-faced guy they keep in the basement of the pawn shop.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Takaisin Kallioon said...

Yup, Kummitus is right: Pulp Fiction it is. Although "gimp" is a general term for the "guy in the costume", but since gimps are usually submissive, there's no need to know their names. ;)

The overall mood of the post just reminded me of the that particular scene. Something very Tarantinoish.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, there is so much people who dont dare to do anything like that. And i dont mean sex acts, i mean the arrangements for this lady. Good job, keep it up.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's nice! Would've liked to be that girl myself...

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's nice! Would've liked to have been that girl myself...

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who said you can't be next, laurel? ;)

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweet jesus you´re both fucked up

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

last anonymous:
Nope, you're just narrow-minded ;)

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, I believe you really are fucked up. Your last post proves it.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yeah, well, so be it then. I like being what I am.

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, did you get any comments from the girl afterwards?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

I do know she had a good time, but nothing more specific.

She did comment on my post about the dom/sub -relationship, but not about these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home