Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A visit from the girl with big tits

Another selfish sex act with the big titted ex-girlfriend. I wanted to fuck and she was available so I asked her to come over. I probably should've just jerked off as I have almost every night after Saturday. A good jerk off is better than a lousy fuck.

Last time we had sex the lighting was dim. I should've turned it down this time too. She's just not a very pretty sight to be honest. I thought about it while fucking her. If she wasn't an ex I probably wouldn't have sex with her. She's not the kind of girl I'd pick up at a bar and I'd probably turn her down if she came and talked to me.

She's not especially fat, but she's not thin either. I don't think she's ever shaved her pubic hair. I don't like her face. Her big tits have some value, but since I'm more into butts the interest doesn't last long. She does have one merit though, she's good at sucking cock.

She gives the knob the attention it needs, but she also sinks the cock deep in her mouth, as deep as it goes. It feels magnificent. I had her suck my cock for quite a while and I didn't lick her. What an asshole I am, but so what. I'm not going to lick her pussy again unless she shaves it. I love licking pussy, but I hate pubic hair that gets in the way.

I fucked her doggy style for a while and then ejaculated on her tits. Earlier I didn't quite understand why guys want to cum on a girl and not inside the condom, which is a lot more tidier. Finally now I think I have a clue. It's a form of dominance. It's like saying "I can do whatever I want and you'll just take it". At least that's how I get something out of it.

Not a very pleasing fuck except for the cock sucking. Though it's not easy to impress me after the sex I had on Saturday. With her I felt very powerful and dominant.

I started pondering about a sub/dom relationship, but I'm going to write about it more later since I'm running out of time now. I'll just say that I'm really looking forward to seeing the girl from Saturday again. Actually, I think from now on I'll call her Christine.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG u cummed on her boobayz and dats da lolzords

fatpiemail@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home