Sunday, October 22, 2006

Rain

I was at a friend's party last night trying to get drunk. My friend isn't especially good-looking and once again I witnessed the fact that ugly people have ugly friends. Not a lot of potential targets in sight since the few good-looking ones were there with their boyfriends.

Except this one girl who caught my eye right away. Though She shouldn't be too flattered since it's not hard to spot a daisy from a pile of shit. Anyway, later I found out that the I'd caught her eye too.

I don't think I've ever been picked on so aggressively. From the moment we first started talking it probably took something like 30 minutes for her to be sitting in my lap. Normally I like being discreet with new people, but her vigor approach was flattering so I let her get on with it. Besides, she was six years older than me and single so she had to be good in bed.

Later on I decided to leave the party and head out to a bar where a group of my friends were at. When I asked her to join me the look on her face was pretty much "Hell yeah, I'm going to score!". Of course, I didn't mind.

When we got to the bar a friend of mine started playing around with her. They danced and some of the moves were somewhat questionable from my point of view, but I let it pass since I thought it's good that she gets along so well with my friends.

When the bar closed, which happens at 4 o'clock in Finland, we were invited to an after party. We gladly accepted the invitation and started walking to one of my friends' apartment. She walked with the aforementioned friend of mine, but I didn't mind since I was engaged in a conversation with someone else.

Grabbing my friend's butt, however, was a bit over the top. I didn't say anything at the time, but when we got to the stairs I told my friends me and her would come up in just a sec. When were were alone I told her to piss off. Politely I explained what I thought of her behaviour. She denied it all. "I most definately did not grab your friend's butt. I want you!".

I was pretty drunk so it is possible that I didn't really see what I thought I saw. I'm not trying to bullshit myself here. What I saw just wasn't clear enough for me to be 100% sure. And naturally, I wanted pussy. We talked for a while and she managed to convince me I'd imagined the whole thing. I said I was sorry and we went upstairs.

The after party was OK, but nothing special. We didn't stay there for long and for the whole time she was like glued to me. I guess she didn't want to risk her chance of getting some cock tonight. A little later we took a cab to my place.

I don't think she was planning on having sex that night since there was a bush underneath her panties, but it was evident that normally she shaves. When I stripped her naked I suppose she was thinking "damn I should've shaved tonight". The thought was there and to err is human so I'm going to let her go easy on this one.

I started licking her and only two minutes later she pulled me up. Then she sucked my cock for that same two minutes and then asked "Do have any condoms?". She so reminded me of Laura. Laura is your average finnish guy (yes, guy) when it comes to sex. She just wants to get the foreplay over with so we can start fucking and she can cum. Blah.

I put on a condom and fucked her. Blah. Doggy, missionary. Blah, blah. Of course it felt good, but oh so vanilla. I strangled her just a bit and grabbed her hair, but that's all that was all for the night. What crowned the whole thing was when after I'd been at it for a while she said "Don't you ever cum?" I could've laughed out loud, but I kept my posture. "I cum when I want to" I replied and let myself cum.

In the morning we talked. She'd been married for the last 7 years of her life and gotten a divorce a few months ago. I guess that explains the boring sex. I bet I was like her third or fourth partner ever. I just find it hard to understand how people are satisfied with such lousy sex and never start to exlore anything else. Come on, 7 years of marriage and vanilla intercourse. The only way it makes sense is that they don't know of anything better.

13 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know how the average guy is in bed? I don't have a clue myself, I get compliments but as I just do what feels natural to me, I cannot really understand that average guys are somehow different.

To me sex is great when it's passionate, vanilla or not (I'm pretty vanilla myself). You sound like you're very calculating and in your thoughts in bed, do you ever get overwhelmed by lust and passion so that you cannot think?

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a while and I've been meaning to comment about this matter before. How do you know what the sex has been like with her previous partner(s)? I mean, I for instance wouldn't do anything too special with a one night stand. I have to be very fond of the other person (Love him even. Well, not too sure what that means) to really let go. In one of your previous posts you judged someone as inexperienced because she didn't blow you the first time you where in bed. Come on, that's not fair is it?

Even though your blog is very entertaining sometimes your opinions make me wish there aren't too many guys like you around.
-helmi-

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When reading your blog I've realized that you do give a shit of not hurting anyone etc.

All in all you seem like a nice guy with an interest in sex in all its forms.

Though, from this posting and from others I've read earlier, I started to wonder whether your self-esteem is on the right track.

Sometimes one feels when reading your postings, that some of your opinions have been drawn from a guide book of what's supposed to be sexy and what not.

All I'm saying is :

ENJOY!

-Maija

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the others above on all matters. Most of the women at least need to be committed to the other partner, before really letting themselves go on with the passion, on sex wise.

What was my specific thought while reading your last posting is about differences between people. We all are different, that is a fact. Some like S/M, some don't. You obviously do, on some levels at least. That's fine and there is nothing wrong in that.

But, please, camoon, vanilla -like you said- might be the best as it can be to someone, if not to you. But beside that, you had been drinking with this girl that night, eigh? Absolutely nobody can be good, after drinking!! Neither can you!!!

Sex seems to be all about you, for you. If that's honestly the case, then fine. [not very good chances to get a wife ever, but that's fine too, it is your life.] But mostly, have you ever gotten to think, that sex itself might be best for you too, when both parties are having the time of their life? When things are done so that both are enjoying, feeling the lust and desire? When it is not all about you, babe?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous 1:
I was referring to the stereotype of a finnish guy in bed. I have no empirical data of my own.

I do get overwhelmed with lust and passion, but most often it happens when there's something more than vanilla sex going on.

I guess in a way you're better off since you can get so high with just vanilla sex.

helmi:
I just don't think that giving a blowjob is that big of a deal. It doesn't require anymore mutual trust than intercourse. I don't think you need to "let go" to be able to give me a blowjob.

Maija:
Thanks. You see through the mask.

I do question myself and my feelings constantly. Doing things my own way, not according to outside standards, is pretty much what I for at all the time.

If you think my likes and dislikes are like straight out of a book, I have to say it's probably just a coincidence.

A girl:
I do understand that dom/sub play requires mutual trust, which can't be acquired in one night. However I think it is possible to enjoy lighter forms while slowly drifting into the heavier stuff. Some things are OK even the first time around.

Yes, naturally alcohol has an effect, but we weren't wasted or anything. I don't think alcohol had much to do with how things went.

While reading my blog please bare in mind that this is the inner, hidden me. I write things that don't necessarily come out in any form in the real world. Inside I am selfish, yes, but then again so is everyone else when you go deep enough.

What I'm saying is this: if I had sex with you you probably wouldn't think I'm selfish, but reading my blog entry about it might make you want to change your mind.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, for some people, plain vanilla sex is the best sex in the world. they may find s/m and other less "normal" stuff scary, pervert, disgusting, tacky and so on.

sometimes these people accidentally come to bed with us. when that happens, i'm usually pretty satisfied vith vanilla. hey, vanilla sex is better than no sex : )

maybe she had the ride of her life.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mediocre vanilla sex does not exite me , but great vanilla sex does. I love it when my partner does crazy with lust, comes multiple times and almost kills me with pleasure. Nothing is more exiting than sex where my partner is having a time of her life...so I guess that makes me selfish deep down :-)

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although it seems to do so in this blog, vanilla sex does not equal boring or bad sex as such.

Some of the greatest fucking I've ever had was last week, when my husband and were in a missionary, he slowly stroking my g-spot with the tip of his penis for a half an hour. It must have been the most vanilla experience I've ever had, and I was overexhausted with joy and happiness several times during and afterwards. Mind you, he seemed pretty happy himself.

Anyhow, I think pretty much any form of sexual behaviour between consenting adults is normal. If there's two of you, no-one in the situation is a lonely freak, eh? If you don't care for the word 'no', why not use safewords like other people do? One for "this is nice, but lets not go further", one for "my boundary, retreat to what you know is normal for us", and one for "go ahead". That way your able to bring in new stuff at a whim, but can still be sure you're not going to hurt anyone, even if you haven't discussed something beforehand.And that leaves the word "no" to better use, too.

 
At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murphy's law

Cause: You forget to shave.
Effect: You will most't probably score...

Haha, this is why I usually leave my legs unshaved:p
Trust me, it works:)

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume you are rather controlling when it comes to life. Don't you think it was a bit too much to tell her ti piss of if she grabbed your friends but? I really do see myself in you, its easy for me to assimilate with your feelings.

B

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

Actually, no, I don't think it was too much. If I invite a girl to join me and my friends at a bar I think it's pretty fucking rude for her to start hitting on my friends.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But then again. If you are at a houseparty, miggle with people and go to some bars or clubs with some people form the previous party, it doesnt mean you invite her to fuck you, does it?

Im afaird theres just something a bit funny in your attitude in the matter. Moreover, you were very controlling in that situation. Im just trying to give you a hand my brother.

B

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

Yeah, we left the houseparty to join my friends. No one else came I along. I asked her and her alone to join me and my friends. There was no connection with the party we went to and the houseparty we were originally at.

Of course if we'd gone to a bar from the houseparty then it would've been OK for her to do whatever she wanted, but being sort of my guest I found her behaviour very rude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home