Thursday, November 23, 2006

To be or not to be?

I rejected good sex for the first time in quite a while. Of course I've rejected girls whom I didn't want to fuck, but today I said no to Evita and I really did want to fuck her. My world is upside down.

I don't really even know what our relationship really is with Jenni called. Technically speaking we're probably not dating at the moment. At least I wouldn't call her my girlfriend quite yet and I don't think she'd refer to me as her boyfriend either. But I think I would feel a bit guilty if I fucked Evita. How boring.

So far she's slept at my place every night since Saturday. Today she's not coming, but she'd want me to sleep over at her place. I'd want to go, but I'm not yet sure if I'm going simply because of practical reasons. It's a lot harder for me to get to work from her place.

The sex hasn't been quite as wild as it was on Saturday, but still good. We tried anal a few days ago again, but we probably should've let her ass rest a bit longer since it hurt her. Naturally we immediately stopped she told me it doesn't feel comfortable. The great thing is that she asked me to fuck her up the ass. I was thinking I'm not going to for a few more days, but she wanted it so I thought "what the hell, why not give it a try". Well, I suppose a longer break is in order before I get to enjoy her ass again.

I'm really having a hard time letting go of my current lifestyle. I love being able to fuck anyone I want. I love flirting and hitting on girls. I love the chase. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to settle down yet. The question that bugs me is if I'm ever going to be ready if I keep living like this?

Thanks for your comments everyone! You always bring out something new.

9 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger tp said...

sweetheart you can always go back to the skanks if that's what you want. the thing is, if you fuck things up with jenni, you won't get another go at it.

if you don't have the balls to do this now, what happens when you are tired of fucking around? cause i know that will happen. will you be looking back and thinking 'what if'?

and we all know that in the end, its the 'what if's that fuck us up.

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh darling, I've no problem with people jerking off! I just hate to think about the look on mens' faces when they do it so that no one's seeing. Don't know why really... I am quite positive that when people jerk off while other people are watching they try and look prettier than they would if they were alone. I find ugly people jerking off repulsive, and for some reason I had a feeling that these guys are ugly, call it intuition or whatever:) I'm kind of starting to like you you know? I started reading your blog this summer. First it turned me on - I loved sitting at my office reading it and then I'd go to the bathroom and masturbate. A lovely way to spend time! But then, I think it was around september, that it kind of changed somehow, I started loathing you in some weird fashion. I think it was your posts turning into more technical descripitons than anything else, which I didn't like at all. I started thinking that you're not all that interesting really, that you're just another poor lost soul trying to define yourself in some way (And I'm not saying I'd be any better..) But now you're human again, and I love it! Don't change a thing luv. There is depth in you, and that's why I like reading your stuff.

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the look

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, chill out. It seems that your doing the classical "woman of life" thingy. Dont just stop your life yet. It seems that you are so anxious of your new doll that you think you live happily ever after. My point, DON'T be every day together and don't loose your current lifestyle yet! you know it will be sad day that even if you don't get bored, she might. Then we can read how you got dumped and lost everything. I wont be reading anymore then ;)

Just slow down a bit. I think most people who comment here will agree on that. Have fun, learn about each others and fuck like animals. If it succeeds, then great.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Junakohtaus said...

Cmoooooon, man.

Just take her. She's the one. Be a man and show some aloitekyky. Don't fuck this up.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

slow down. you're thinking too hard and that means you get blurred and confused. just slow down. please.

who knows, is she the one or not. nobody. that's life.

don't see each other every single night. that's a good way to ruin a perfect start, to get bored too quickly. have some space. space to breathe. let her miss you, and let yourself miss her.

good luck anyway : ) i'm on your side.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or start a relationship with her. Keep your distance but be exclusive. Try that for a change. If she doesn't satisfy you then and there, why keep going with it? After all, it's not like you can't get pussy - if you break up you can always go back to doing whatever.

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mirppa! What does your face look like when you masturbate?

BTW, how do we know you aren't an ugly one?

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

tp:
We'll, I've done exactly what you told me to. You better hope things turn out well or else this will be on your conscience! ;)

mirppa:
LOL ;) I think I have a pretty plain face when I fuck myself. You're neurotic, I hope you know that ;)

I love hearing about girls masturbating to my texts. It's just unfair that I don't get any of the juices since it is me causing the flow.

Thanks for the compliments =)

anonymous:
Sorry? What look?

kellopeli:
Yeah, you're right about things moving at quite a pace, but I did already commit to giving this relationship a try. Now you're just gonna have to cross your fingers and hope I don't turn into a whining little puss ;)

junakohtaus:
;)

assshole:
I really thought about what you said and to my pleasant suprise I do miss her when I'm not with her.

?:
You're absolutely right. You couldn't have said it better.

The last anonymous and I wouldn't mind a picture of you masturbating, mirppa. Willing to share? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home