Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lust, sex and sodomy with Jenni

It's hard for me to admit this, but I've had too much sex during the last few days. My cock is sore from all the fucking. All this thanks to Jenni, the little nymfo I met a week ago.

I had a busy Saturday, but after I finished all my scheduled meetings by midnight I joined Jenni and her friends at a bar. We had a blast and continued to her friend's place after the closing light signal. We drank until 6 am then left the after-party and took a cab to my place, where the fest really started.

We fucked for 3 hours! I kid you not. I don't know about you, but 3 hours is a lot to me. The whole scene had a lot of similarities with the session I had with Helga a while back. It was awesome.

I was honored and privileged to take her anal virginity. Boy did I have to persuade her to let me. The conversation was something along the lines of "I wanna fuck you up the ass" to which she replied "Ok". Now that's the way it should work everytime!

I have to say I probably should've been a bit more gentle on her brown rosebud. I didn't hurt her there and then, but I did fuck her too hard and too long for it to be her first time. Her ass ached the next day, but then again, so did a lot of other places too. Anyway, the good thing is that according to her, despite my overeagerness, her first anal encounter was a positive experience.

I also loved her foul language. The typical pattern is me saying "Tell me you're my slut" to which the girl replies "I'm your slut". Sure, that's hot and sexy to hear, but you won't believe how much better it sounds when you finish it off with "Do whatever you want with me" like Jenni did. I was all her's.

She dominated me a bit. I jerked off in front of her as she commaned, she choked me and rode me. Nothing big, but a lot more than most girls I've met are ever capable of. I loved it and I want more. She said she wants to tie me up. I'm all for it, of course.

Her cock sucking was good, though there's some minor adjustments I need to make. For example, she pulls the foreskin a bit too far back and that hurts. I'll have to advise her next time we fuck. And of course ask if there's something I can improve on.

On top of sucking my cock she also licked my asshole, the little slut. I've met her a week ago and already now she's going places only Laura has gone before. I dated Laura for two years to get her to lick my ass. Makes you wonder, doesn't it. If I date this girl for two years we're probably experimenting with how good it feels to be shot at with a handgun or something.

What I didn't like however was the role switching from dominant to submissive and vice versa. It just didn't work at all. It really shouldn't happen on the fly. You agree on the roles first and then you live by them. Of course we didn't agree on any roles verbally, but I hated when I was dominating her and then suddenly she switched the whole scene around. She should've let me finish first. But I'm sure that's something we can improve on. After all it was the second time we had sex and still it was far better than the sex I've ever had with Laura.

I simply love her open attitude. I'm sure some of it was due to the alcohol rushing in her veins, but still. I'm not sure if she said "no" to me once. I even made her suck my cock after anal fucking and she was happy to oblige. I fingered her ass and made her lick my finger. I had her bend over my legs and I spanked her like the naughly little slut she is. Oh, I was in heaven.

After Saturday she's spent the last two nights at my place. We've both been really sore from the 3 hour session so our sex has been somewhat more gentle. I've craved her ass everyday, but when sober I've been smart enough to let it rest a bit. Last night though I told her I'm going to fuck her up the ass the next time I see her. Unfortunately I don't know when I'll have time for her. Hopefully soon.

The weirdest thing is that I think I'm dating her. I think I have girlfriend now. Shit. No, great! I don't know. I really like being with her. She's really sweet, fun and beautiful. She really might be worth the risk. But then again when the girl at the reception of my office started a conversation with me for no reason at all and pretty much smiled and flirted with me all the time I find it hard to not go for it. She is very hot!

I'm puzzled and not quite sure what to do. Opinions are welcome as always.

PS. I almost forgot to mention that I cummed on her face on Saturday ;)

11 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you having a blast again. One thing arised to my mind. Almost every post you list some flaws on girls you meat. Are you really looking for perfect 10 or ? Surely those girls might thinks some flaws from you ;)

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If I date this girl for two years we're probably experimenting with how good it feels to be shot at with a handgun or something."

Damn, haven't tried that yet. Thanks for reminding me. :)

About the commitment issue - why not an open ralationship? Well, straight world isn't that used to the idea.

Have enjoyed reading your blog from the start and it keeps getting better and better. So you go dude!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! She sounds like a dirty little slut. I think you should date her so sex is available whenever you want it but continue your adventures with other girls. Maybe Jenni is up for a threesome?

You mentioned before you didn't really understand people's obsession with cumming on a girl's face. How was it on Saturday?

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's a keeper. oh boy, she does things that even i won't, and i do a lot : )

why do you still feel eager to flirt with other girls, then? you're a guy. enuff said?

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You met her a week ago, you have had awesome sex and spent a few nights with her and you think you have a girlfriend? Whaaat?

"I think you should date her so sex is available whenever you want it but continue your adventures with other girls."


Well, I dont think that a girl likes an idea of a man who dates her and fucks with every available girl at the same time. I mean if it is serious dating. And even if you think it isn't serious the girl may think otherwise.



And: what an imagination you have! I would like to finger your ass and make you lick my finger then.

Forgive me my English, I prefer Finnish.

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on farewell! You've been writing posts about being lonely and blah blah, and while you seem to have quite a social life with appointments until midnight, I still think that it's that "special someone" (HOW corny!) that you're missing... If you've found a girl of whom you write "she's funny and pretty and we have a great time together and she takes it up the ass and then sucks my cock" and STILL wonder whether you want to date her or not, I must say you've lost it! Gone mad. I hate it when people talk this shit about wanting to be alone or in a "free" relationship (WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?! There is "relationship" and then there's "free". Nothing in between, and there needn't be! It's like wanting to have coldhot ice cream. There's cold ice cream and melted ice cream, which is pretty much the same as cream) and being perfectly happy as they are and whatever, "I have many friends, I don't need a partner". Bullshit, I say Everyone wants to find their match! The one made in heaven you know? Bottom line: No one wants to die alone.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And by the way, do you understand how many fucking terrible nolife nerds you are providing with free jerking material? "She sounds like a dirty little slut. I think you should date her so sex is available whenever you want it but continue your adventures with other girls. Maybe Jenni is up for a threesome?" Like this one, I'm sure. I like assshole, since she's making a point, but these guys are just damn irritating.

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mirppa,

Is this you?

http://kuvake.net/profile.php?username=mirppa&image_id=1868537&folder_id=80358

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, mirppa, i'd say, these guys are just plain normal... of course most of them try to do so in secret from their girlfriends.

but who'd like a boyfriend that nobody else wants to flirt with?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

kellopeli:
What's wrong with wanting a perfect woman? I'm not saying I'm flawless. And I do know my dreams may be a bit unrealistic. I can't wait for "Beauty and the Beast" to start playing in Helsinki ;)

x-man:
An open relationship simply wouldn't work. I guess I'm too jealous for that. If I'm dating a girl I want her to be all mine.

Thank you for the compliment!

anonymous:
My definition of dating is exlusive. I've always been honest with the girls I've fucked. I've told them I'm not going to date them. If I'm going to date someone I'm not going to cheat her.

Well, it was fun. I enjoyed it because blowing a load on her face was also an act of dominance. The mental side of it is erotic.

assshole:
I wish things were so crystal clear to me too. I'm really having a hard time letting go of the life of fucking anyone you want whenever you want.

n:
I said I'm not sure if we're dating, but normally I would've already told her she's just a fuck buddy. I think I would feel at least a bit guilty if I fucked someone else even though we're probably not dating officially.

Evita would've had the time for sex today, but I told her no. This is something historical.

The dating issue I already discussed above.

I'm not quite sure if I'm getting you right. Why is it especially unimaginative to make her lick my finger after fingering her ass?

Laura has fingered my ass and made me lick her finger.

mirppa:
I know I'm being controversial, but I can't really help it. At times I love being single, at times I hate it.

I love being with Jenni, but then again when I think of fucking the girl at my office I definately wouldn't want to be dating at the moment.

I having a hard time letting go of my current lifestyle.

I agree that it's either you're dating or then you're not.

mirppa, 2nd comment:
The net is full of jerk-off material. And besides, what wrong with masturbation? If someone wants to jerk off while reading my writings, please do. Actually, if you do, please tell me in a comment.

When has jerking off ever harmed anyone? ;)

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, that's not me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home