Saturday, December 09, 2006

Her ass is too tight

No assfucking so far. Not because she doesn't want it, but because I've backed out. Last Sunday I did finger her ass a good while, but I couldn't get her to relax enough. Her ass was so tight it was hard to get my middle finger in so I decided to not even try it with my cock just yet. Hurting her now would possibly lead to her growing a dislike towards anal sex, which is the last thing I want. I'll just ease my way in to her ass slowly.

The sex otherwise is pretty great. She's good at sucking cock and doesn't mind doing it for quite a while. If I tell her to spread her ass cheeks for me just so I can watch and jerk off, she'll be happy to oblige. I spank her almost everytime we have sex. Another bonus is that she takes care of contraception. I don't have a problem with condoms, but it does make things a bit less complicated when you can just start fucking anytime you want and you can still make her suck your cock after that. I don't think a lot of girls like sucking a cock with a condom on.

She's still not as obedient as Jonna was. I loved how Jonna was completely at my mercy. She was pretty much my slut all the time and anywhere. She did what I told her to and pleasing me made her happy. With Jenni I have to think of her feelings too, which sucks. I'd much rather have her simply obey me and discard her own feelings. But, I guess I'm being an asshole and should just learn to appreciate her will too. I don't know.

It's been fun seeing my friends' reactions to the fact that I'm dating. Most have been sincerely suprised and would've never thought. One of my female friends said: "You're dating. Does that mean you're not going to see other girls anymore?" She had a hard time understanding that I was capable of monogamy.

Not fucking anyone else has been pretty easy so far, but I do miss the chasing. I could probably even skip the sex if I could just get to the point where I know I'm going to score. I guess in the end it's all about proving myself I've still got what it takes. It's a game.

Nah, to be honest, I do love new pussies. I love Jenni's pussy too, but we'll see if I love it enough to keep me away from others. Of course, I won't cheat on her. If I want to fuck someone else, I'll break up with her first. Though at the moment I don't think that's going to happen in the next few weeks at least.

5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,you are an asshole.

 
At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. The thought of her tight ass is making me hard.

The sex may not be as good as with Jonna but are you getting it more often?

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

andy:
lol ;)

anonymous:
If you don't count the few dry seasons I had the amount of sex is pretty much the same.

The sex itself is actually better than it was with Jonna. I just loved Jonna's dedication.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

When we are having sex with Jonna, she doesn't have any problems taking cock in her ass.

Maybe she just doesn't like you.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

anonymous:
We haven't had sex with Jonna, I have ;)

Actually I mentioned in a post that Jonna must have a bigger asshole than girls in general since she took it up there so gracefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home