Sunday, December 03, 2006

Only time will tell

I have to admit, so far I've enjoyed being Jenni's boyfriend. Of course we've only been together for a very short while, but I thought I'd immediately feel a ball and chain on my ankle. I have had my trials since Evita has shown eagerness to suck my cock and I would enjoy spanking her ass and fucking her. Luckily, the world is full of meaningless sluts like Evita, and if I break up with Jenni I'm sure I'll find a new one fast enough.

I've been too busy too see Jenni a lot, but we talk on the phone three times a day. It's ridicilous. She usually calls me at work, then I call her when I get off work and then we talk on the phone in the evening too. I talk on the phone a lot and I call friends often, but nowhere near this much.

The sex is good. I love how wet I make her. All I need to do is kiss her ear and she's soaking. Now that's a sign of interest very hard to fake. I'm hoping to fuck her up the ass tonight since she's coming over to my place later on.

What I don't like is her failure to submit. With Jonna, as she walked in the door I told her to get down on her knees and suck my cock. I don't think I could get away with that with Jenni. However, this doesn't mean she can't be trained to do whatever I want. I remember how I turned Laura from an innocent little schoolgirl to a filthy little ass-to-mouth-slut so I'm hoping I'll be able to break the spirit of my sweet Jenni. And then again, if I can't, I'll just find someone else. That's life.

Is she the one? At the moment I don't think so. I enjoy her company a lot, I love being with her and the sex (apart from the submission) is great, but somethings just don't click. Only time will tell.

7 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Faint said...

I have just found your blog but I have to say you have A LIVE.
A good one!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your "relationship" is already on the rocks. On the other hand, it has never been a relationship as you do not respect her as your equal but need her to be submissive for it to work for you.

Why are you uncomfortable around women who do not get their kicks from submission? Can't you have great sex without these mindgames of yours?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

faint:
What a weird comment, but thanks, I suppose ;)

anonymous:
You're missing one thing that I probably should've pointed out more clearly. I only treat her unequally in bed. Otherwise I respect her more than myself.

Actually she once commented that I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Hyde. In bed I act completely different than in public places.

I am able to enjoy vanilla sex, yes, but it does leave me wanting more. I've had so much vanilla sex that it's just gotten a bit boring.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Molla said...

Do you ever wonder if your quest to sodomy might eventually take you to a dead end? Since you're twenty-something now, and you already consider ass-to-mouth somewhat standard procedure, aren't you worried that when you hit your fifties nothing is going to do it for you anymore? Like you'll have to see a limb amputated with a fork or something before there's any chance of erection :)? It seems to me like somewhere there has to be that point when you just can't go on anymore.

You said earlier that you might consider those people lucky, who can enjoy their everyday vanilla sex without getting bored to death. I guess to you the spectrum of sex is pretty straightforward: from plain vanilla to the dark depths of s/m. Do you ever feel like there could be something more to it that you have yet to discover? Like maybe those vanillapeople get something, that you might not ever get, if you concentrate on just the mechanics of sex...? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I was just wondering how you see your sex life.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

molla:
Yes, I have given it some thought. I'm thinking there has to be a limit somewhere. Everyone has a limit, I just have to find mine. Hopefully I'll find it before someone loses a limb so I can jerk off ;)

If you mean vanilla sex is good when there's love between the partners, I have to disagree. I loved Laura and unfortunately our sex was pretty vanilla. It was good, but I still felt like I was missing out on a lot.

You're really trying to get inside my head and not just judge me straight off. Respect.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Molla said...

I wasn't going to mention the L-word here, but yeah, that's what I had in mind. You're right though, love doesn't equal great sex, nor vice versa.

I'm more pessimistic about anyone ever finding "the limit". Surely you'll eventually hit a point when you think that you're on top of the world, that you'll never need anything else again if things stay that way, but then after few days/weeks/months/years/decades you'll be accustomed again, and start hoping for something more and new. That's just how I see it. Too much of a good thing and so on.

But maybe you'll be lucky enough to end up with someone who won't take you to that point very often, so that you'll always have something to be excited about and look forward to.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

molla:
I do think there is a limit that I'll never surpass. For example, sex games involving feces will hardly ever be something I'll enjoy.

Luckily there's a hell of a lot to explore before that and I don't think a human lifetime will be enough as long as you're creative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home