Monday, March 05, 2007

Things are better again

Things are a bit better now. We discussed the issue and we both agreed: we need more sex. Since my last post I've seen Jenni twice and we've had sex on both occasions.

As it turns out, the problem was communication. We didn't talk about it, the problem got worse and I had to resort to the most extreme means: writing a blog post about it behind her back ;) OK, so it didn't really get very bad at anytime. I suppose some people let this kind of things pile up for months, even years. And of course, the longer you stay silent the harder it is to open your mouth.

It's funny that things even got to where they were since we both wanted the same thing. I really can't say what went wrong and where, why things didn't just roll along like they should have. Normally I'm not the kind of guy who keeps issues bottled up inside. I think communication is one of the most important things in a relationship and I've mentioned that a few times in the blog too. The same thing applies to almost anything in life: if there's a problem, make it visible. I guess I concentrated on other on-going issues in life so much that I didn't really give the whole thing much thought until I wrote the blog post.

Last night's sex was pretty amazing. In short: cock sucking, spanking, pussy licking, fucking, strangling, anal and then some cuddling. I fucked her up the ass first in doggy style and then with her on her back and legs in the air. The latter is possibly the sexiest position for anal sex because of the view. I love watching my cock sink in to her ass, right below her moist pussy.

Unfortunately, it wasn't perfect since afterwards she told me that her butt is bleeding. That it didn't hurt at the time, but afterwards a bit. She was fine with it though. According to her it was worth it. Great attitude, but I have to be more careful next time.

I was at a bar on Saturday. It's been a while since I've been out with the guys. It was awesome. Also a cute girl asked me to dance with her. After a while it was pretty clear what she was after, but I politely said no. Later she asked me to dance a few slow songs with her and it was so cute how she held on to me. It was like she was trying to squeeze out some tender loving. I guess she hadn't had any in a while. Had I been single I would've fucked her brains out, tenderly.

Now I gotta run and I don't have time to answer the comments on my previous post. I'll try to get them as soon as possible. They really helped me clear out my thoughts. Thanks for commenting, positive or negative!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Molla said...

What a surprise! Weren't you in almost exactly same situation with Jenni before (see "Shot down twice")? Both times you've been wondering if the problems in your relationship ment that the relationship itself was simply doomed from the start, but still at both times all it took to solve the problem was a thorough conversation... Do we see a pattern here :)?

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

molla:
I guess you often need someone to point out the obvious. Thank you for that ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home