Saturday, January 06, 2007

Is love a hoax?

Despite the good sex with Jenni I am getting a bit frustrated. It's every man's primitive urge to spread seeds as much as possible. Since we're human were endowed with a will to only favor one girl, but I'm not quite sure that's what I want. Now or ever.

I've always been somewhat sure that I want a family, kids and all but today I somehow started thinking if it's really all only due to social pressure from the society around me. And if it is, should I resist it or simply play along?

All the movies are always about two people falling in love and breaking through every obstacle. Most governments favor marriage. My parents would probably kill me if I told them I'm never going to marry anyone. Talk about brainwashing.

You've probably heard of those children that were raised by terrorists? Poor kids have no understanding of the world around them, they only know that they hate the USA because that's what they've been brought up to. What if love is a similar hoax, only on a world wide scale?

Why do I get the feeling I'm writing like Carrie in "Sex and the City"? Is it because of all the questions? ;)

What's behind all this pondering? I want to fuck Iina and for what I can read between the lines, she's got her panties wet for me too. I can't stop thinking about all the things I could do with Christine if we were to meet again, I'm buzzing with new ideas. There's also a girl from a time before the blog, who started dating but has now split up, showing new interest in me.

I'm walking in candy land with my hands tied behind my back, but with my eyes open. Sure, I've got a lollipop in my mouth but sometimes it's chocolate you want.

9 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are frustrated - why? You don't give any specific or a good reason for that, except that you just need to fool around.

When you are fat, ugly, OLD and lonely you will understand the meaning of relationships, kids and marriage. It really just isn't all about love.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

nina:
I don't think there is any other reason than the need to fool around. I enjoy being with Jenni, but there's a lot of girls I like hanging out with and I can do that while fucking others.

I'll never be fat, that's for sure. But yes, I'll get ugly and old and then a relationship probably has it's quirks, but I'm not there yet.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you´re just not done with fooling around. And your feelings for Jenni aren´t deep enough. You will find your woman one day. If you try to force it, it wont work, you´ll only feel stronger need to fool around.

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I would say that men have somewhat different schedule to start nesting; this is compared to women. I think after a good while of fooling around you will eventually want a specific woman to your side. This is more or less what happened to me. After this, it is a question of how much you can respect this relationship. Basically, when you understand to think these things in broader timescale, you possibly understand that it is a good thing to have someone by your side. Of course this is for many but not for everyone..

Once you get kids etc. You probably want be a good father and good husband. This is when people start to understand what is important and what is not. Pussy will always be important but is it worth cheating if you really have found a good woman? Every ass and pussy will lose its beginning glamour and it will be up to you how you adopt to the situation. But like I said, in your age I had no plans of having a family or anything like that.. Once your friends start having families of their own you will soon discover that they are not going to go out that much and parties that they are having start to be couples parties.. etc.. This is when I also started to change.. Willingly or not but I’m really not complaining. First, I still tried to go out, but younger and younger girls just did not deliver, sure they had great pussies and fucking was awesome, but talking to them started to be awkward.. Kind of like you had with that one girl. In my opinion, just enough of age difference does that.. and there are of course - exceptions.

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got a crooked idea of what a relationship is and you're being lead around by your dick. funny isn't it? from what I can read from your thoughts it might be a good idea to look into the mirror and think on the word 'relationship' and what it means after that it might be a good idea to look it up in the dictionary. i'm guessing dictionary doesn't even mention the word 'sex'.

oh well, live and learn. you'll get yours when it's time. experience is a funny thing, you always get it too late.

 
At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have read yet the yahoo-blog´s post about mens? You are following your natural instincts!
why men cheat

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just go and fuck around. just don't tell your girlfriend.

and yeah, you're carrie : )

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some day it just might happen you find someone whom you find absolutely smashing even when you're lying next to her clothes on. And whom you'll trust enough to be submissive to, even equal. Whose thoughts, even trivial, seem precious to you. Whose emotions count much more to you than your own. And that's the person you want to wake up next to every day of your life, even after row over who changes the children's beds from vomit and pee in the middle of the night.

Or maybe not. You tend to find what you're looking for in this life. If it's sex that makes you happy, look for sex, find it and be happy. Nothing wrong with that, as long as it is between consenting adults.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Nadezda said...

Rohkeutta elää just niin kuin haluat ja tehdä odotetuista poikkeavia päätöksiä. Mikä pakko on mennä naimisiin tai olla yksiavioinen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home