Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ATM

Happy New Year everyone!

Me and Jenni celebrated separately since she was out of town. She was away for 6 days and I was frustratingly horny for the whole time. The fact that Iina told me she's no longer dating and wants sex didn't help at all. After talking to Christine about renewing our little adventure I probably would've humped a fat girl had one popped up naked in front of me right then. Ok, well, that's an overstatement, but I suppose you get the picture, I was very horny. (Btw. use the search bar above to find posts on the girls mentioned.)

I tried getting solace from Jenni with text messages, but she seemed pretty reluctant to reply to my semi-cybersexish messages. Dirty messages is the next best thing to physical contact. SMS, MSN, email, anything goes. She didn't play along at all.

This is where some readers probably think I'm going to tell you how I cheated on Jenni on New Year's Eve and justified it with my horniness and her reluctance to answer my dirty messages. Well, screw you ;)

Jenni got back today and she'll feel it for a few days I'm sure. She was sitting on my chair when I started groping her tits and licking her ear. I took her twins out and massaged them somewhat roughly while kissing her. "Take your pants off" I commanded.

For a few seconds I cirled her clit with my finger through her panties, but then pulled them aside, kneeled in front of her and started licking. Soon I slid in a finger, which doubled her moaning. After cumming she smiled and thanked me. Funny girl.

I told her to get on the bed on all fours. I wanted to get a good look at her from behind since her butt had been on my mind almost continuously for the last 6 days. I enjoyed the view, spanked her a few times and then licked her asshole. I pushed her down to lay on her stomach. When I reached to kiss her, my cock nicely placed itself on her asshole.

I hadn't planned on trying to penetrate her ass this time, but I guess she wanted me to since she started pushing her ass against me. Slowly it did sink in. Not all the way, but at least the tip. I just held still and she did it all by herself taking all the time she needed. It didn't hurt her at all. I encouraged her by moaning louder and louder the deeper my cock sinked even though the sensation wasn't that special really. I also called her my little slut quite a few times which must make any woman feel cherished.

I didn't want to go deeper in this position since it's definately not the best one for anal sex so I very, very slowly pulled out and turned her around. She wanted me to fuck her in the pussy, but I told her it's not going to happen before my cock's been in her mouth. Without hesitation she started sucking it. An exceptional slut she is - the third (I think) to suck my cock right after anal.

She slid her lips up and down once or twice and said 'Well, now it's been in my mouth'. What a horny teaser. I guess she noticed I was hoping for some more since she continued almost immediately. I stopped her and said "Spread your legs, slut". She laughed a bit and got down on all fours in front of me. I penetrated her, moved in and out a few times and said "We'll now it's been in your pussy". She started begging me to fuck her, but I put my cock on her ass and started pushing gently. At first I was only planning on teasing her, but she started pushing against me so vigorously that I knew it was time for some more anal.

I backed off, spread saliva on her ass and put my cock back at the entrance of heaven. Again I let her do all the pushing. I just pulled on her hair hair, called her names and bit on her neck and shoulders. This time we got it in all the way. I felt great, of course. Slowly I started fucking her ass and after a while I felt I didn't need to be so careful anymore so I just concentrated on enjoying her ass to the fullest extent. If I slowed down the pace, she kept pushing herself towards my cock. When I asked if she liked it up the ass her reply was positive.

I could've cummed then and there, but I knew she still wanted more vaginal intercourse. Slowly I pulled out and told her to suck on it. Once again the little slut obediently swallowed a cock that came out of her ass just a second ago. There's not a lot a girl can do more to make me feel so powerful and dominant (and thus good).

She deserved a reward so I fucked her like an animal in the missionary until she told me she wanted it from behind. We continued doggy style. "Is it OK if I want to cum in your ass?" I couldn't just have my way with her since I knew she might be sore from all the pounding a few moments earlier. "Yes", she replied to my great delight.

When I pulled out and ran my tongue across her asshole to lubricate it again, she shuddered. I asked a stupid question, but I wanted to be sure: "It's too sore?". -"Yes". I had to make do without cumming in her ass, but that was such a minor setback after the sex we'd just had that it's hardly even worth mentioning. I entered her pussy again and blew my load in a matter of seconds.

I prepared some food and after eating she had to head home. I checked the bus timetables and noticed we still had ten minutes before she had to be out of the door. We were lying on the bed. Without any bigger plans I pulled her pants and panties down just enough to reveal her pussy and started licking it. She was a bit hesitant, but didn't reject me. (I guess she's learning.)

Some devil must've gotten over me when I pulled down my own pants, lifted her legs and entered her. I licked her and fucked myself to and orgasm, all within 10 minutes. When she left she said I'm the sickest man she's ever met. What a compliment.

8 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering for a while,if you've read Paulo Coelho's Eleven minutes.

So have you?

If yes, I'd be interested in knowing your opinion about it.


-Maija K.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Farewell said...

Unfortunately I haven't.

I read a few reviews on it from Amazon and it seems the critics didn't think very highly of the it. Do you think it would be worth reading?

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it seems to me that you've got a bit of a communication barrier with this girl. I envy you and all, but do you actually ever talk about anal sex or ass-to-mouth with her? Does she know why you want to do these things? Do you know what she enjoys about them? I don't know, I sure as hell would enjoy a girl sucking my cock after it's been in her ass but I'd love to know that she's doing it not just because I'm dominating but also for some other reason too. I don't really know what I'm saying... I guess I want her to love what she's doing.

You better watch it with the ass to pussy, because if you're not careful she'll be pissing blood soon.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

?:
You're right. Even though I consider myself an open person I find it hard to discuss this kind of issues. I can only imagine what it's like if you're really shy.

It's probably best if I bring it up sometime soon. It really does needs to be talked through.

I don't care if she doesn't love what she's doing as long as she's willing to do it and it doesn't hurt or anything. Don't get me wrong. What I mean is I'd do pretty much anything for her even if I didn't enjoy it since I'd get pleasure out of pleasing her.

The hygiene is a real issue too. Normally I do it the other way around, first pussy then ass. Well, luckily, this time she licked it clean in between ;)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Q.N.I.T.Y said...

You definitely need to read Eleven Minutes. Your obsession is almost sick although I'll be the first to admit that I love anal but maybe not as much as you.

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... As a woman, I'd say licking your member clean isn't unfortunately enough. Vagina just simply doesn't like bacteria all that much :) And seriously speaking, it can indeed lead to more severe things than just a yeast infection. Especially if you have rough sex and her interior walls get a bit scratched, she'll may end up with a very painful and hard-to-heal infection. "Puhtaus on puoli ruokaa."

Your blog is very interesting, though it gives quite a narrow depiction of you, which is of course understandable in order to remain anonymous.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Farewell said...

q.n.i.t.y:
I added the book to my reading list. It's pretty long though so it'll take a while before I get to it.

anonymous:
Yes, you're right. I should pay more attention to the hygiene. I'll try to improve.

Anonymity does have it's disadvantages, but unfortunately, as you probably well understand, it's the only way to go.

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know that it's on your list now.

Maija K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home