Saturday, February 17, 2007

Food, sleep, sports and boredom

When I started this blog I decided I'd never apologize for not writing for a while. I feel like apologizing now, but I'm still not going to. I'd love to write more, but I have my priorities. I have to work, study, do sports and all sorts of other things I can't really tell you much about in fear of revealing my identity. I hope you all just bare with me during these busy times. I'm going to have to start reorganizing my life soon since at the moment I've got too much going on and I know it.

I've had a few pro-sports paragraphs before and this is one of them. I live with a minute schedule and I don't seem to have time off even on the weekends. In real life, a lot of people ask me how do I cope with all the hassle? Here's the three most important things: food, sleep and sports. You can't do sports if you don't sleep enough and eat well. If you don't do sports you're always tired, stressed out and feel like shit.

I'm not done yet. I've you order right now, you'll also get a bonus! A good-looking, fat-free body! Imagine all the girls/guys drooling over you everywhere you go since you're in such great shape. This can all be yours. Just keep in mind these three important things: food, sleep and sports.

"Ok, enough with the preaching. Get to the ass fucking!" There's not a lot to tell. I haven't had sex in a week and a half. Last night we had a chance to spend the night together, but she wasn't in the mood for sex and I was really tired too so we just slept. Boring, I know, but I rather enjoyed it. She's coming over to my place on Sunday and I promise I'll have something to report after that ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home